honesty

troy1492

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think they look pretty nice, dope colors. My onley suggestion is to work on straight letters alot and get them down so you dont get ahead of yourself, its a bitch when you jump ahead of yourself and have to try to start over....trust me i know, i am a very inpatient person who kept pushing it to fast and with a little guidence,am back on the right road

peace/piece

hrmm

What kind of markers did you use to get those effects? all my sketches have been done with just pencil, every time I use prismas,ect they dont blend that well, I actually have better time with spray than markers anyway, I think their is already a thread on this post, but what did you use?

Guest L.RonHubbard

slammin, except the girl. you made that girl look busted and ratty, i dont know if thats what you wanted or not. but i gotta ask this, ive been tryin to learn, but how do you make the little white highlight fades like you did in the brown half on the second piece?

hrmm

Theirs no way he used markers in some spots on those, he might of used them on the background but for those hazey white reflects, I dont know how you could pull it off.

materials used:prisma color markers and colored pencils, gel rollers...thats it...oh and a bic pencil i filled everything with prisma but i used pencil for some highlights etc...ummm the brown part where it has the heavy white highlight is just blank paper blended...i dunno i love ink personally, and im definitly morea sketcher than anything...as for the basic letter critisism, ive done them, alot... i spent about a year not getting tech at all, i really hated it but i needed letter structure and understood that...but now...if i can read it it doesnt look finished i am all about ghetto tech i dunno i feel accomplished...ill leave the legible shit for bombing

Archived