Fuck the freight haters, we rock what ever the fuck we want, biatches! eat a dick

sectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the heebie jeebies

blahh... sectr gets the gas faceeeeeeee.

[This message has been edited by the heebie jeebies (edited 07-29-2001).]

freights are cool with or without graffiti. mero(mlb wop har bla hbla faggot cru queer mafia etc etc..) you're a goof. and i bet you just day dream about the day when you can drop all those weak crews and be down with kd or tnb...you probably play the day over and over in your head.."yo cope , my man, whats up dog..hey tkid whatchu do last night. blah blah blah"

'herb'

sectr: SHUT THE FUCK UP. IM TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE COMIN HERE LIKE YOU ARE TOUGH OR SOMETHING YOU ARE RICH WHITE BOY FROM CANADA. I KNOW YOU COME TO AND NYC THINKING YOU TOUGH. IF YOURE GONNA TALK TOUGH TALK WE'RE READY TO BRING IT ON! YOU DID ONE SHITTY CLEAN IN A TUNNEL, YOU THINK THAT MAKES YOU TOUGH? SIDEBUSTIN SOME HEADS IN THE BX MAKES YOU TOUGH? LET ME AND MY BOYS GIVE YOU A TOUR OF THE BX AND SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE. SHIT, MY KIDS MOMMA IS TOUGHER THAN YOU... sorry about the caps, everyomne else, i really felt like letting a nigga know...

Guest i am nothing like you
Originally posted by remio:

you wieners all missed the point.....

setr doesnt really care.

remio and his lewis-inspired letters get the gassssssfacccccceeeee.hah............

Archived