hmmmmmm,,,having sex with other peoples lovers//destroying relationships..

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dr. frink one

i swear to god i'd beat his fucking face in...piss on him, and spit in the uriney pulpy bloody mess he would be...

arg... frinky no like the cheaters.

you bring up another thread in itself here.

so what about the girl?

i love hearing shit like this.. not that you're this way, frink, but a lot of guys (and gals) just want to beat the hell out of the other person. what about your partner? personally, she'd be cut immediately.

as for humping spoken-for girls:

if they're stupid enough to fuck around behind their man's back then they're not worth the time of day. even if it's a horrible relationship, you don't do that shit. that's by brain talking, though. i know if my penis was there it'd be a different story.

girlfriends are useless until your like 40 anyways... just fuck them and leave them, or you can get in one of those AWSOME friend/fuck relationships. im in one of those right now... i have a friend we fuck but we have no emotional obligations its great... we wouldnt be as happy as we are now if we had to be girlfriend and boyfriend.

Guest willy.wonka

yes,i am the man...my swet smells erotic to women.every girl i meet except for some...seem to make sure they look good...i think its funny...i met one girl who had the same overwhelming power as i have and we were a perfect couple...we never went out with each other but she would sleep over and snuggle with me every night...

and who is this cheerleader...."man hater"

this is all to real for me...bogus to you...a confusing mess to me...

i could not mess with any of them and mess with thier friends and make them want me even more.....but that would be fucked up to a friend...but some of these girls are just aquaintences...

i'll let time handle it..im not pursuing this mission..

thank you

Guest willy.wonka

that's my brain talking, though. i know if my penis was there it'd be a different story.

hahaha..yes it would...i would have done all of them a very long time ago..but im smart.at least i think i am...

tsk tsk tsk??? naughty man?

no i am not.;)

Archived