Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unknown

wholesale skateboards

i'm interested in starting a very small skateboard company. i was wondering if any of you knew a place that sold blank decks in bulk for cheap. i've searched but can't really find any place. any help would be appreciated.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea, it's mainly just going to be a group of friends that hang out, more of a crew than a company. but maybe we'll end up selling some decks too...

I started a really crappy clothing company back in my senior year at High school with some friends. We sold all our shit, but we never re-invested in more clothes. Kinda just fell through...

aesthetics..a company out of california..my teachers son skates for them..they have a new video coming out next week or someshit called ryde or die..it looks decent.

I have a super cheap connection for decks. The boards can be custom molded with unique concaves for a little more. They can make any shape and any width as well. I have managed to get deck for as low as around $10. If you want several hundred then I think that the prices can be negotiated. For a little more decks can be screened as well. If you are really serious we can discuss it further.

buy china wholesale boards

paint graffiti on them

sell to n00b skateboards and artfags