cheesy teen comedies! 20 years of greatness...

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

im a sucker for these things...starting in the 80s, anything john cusack, john hughes, molly ringwald, or anthony michael hall...up to todays batch, which are pretty much just modernized versions of the high school comedies of yesteryear...here are a select few of my favorites:

80s:

better off dead - john cusack is fucking genius, and those two asian guys following him around make the movie what it is...not to mention the paper boy wanting his money.

sixteen candles - "NO MORE YANKY MY WANKY. THE DONGER NEED FOOD!" nuff said...

breakfast club - im sure many of you guys would say this is your favorite. judd nelson has the stand out performance...and what was up with emilio ripping the dudes ass hair off?

the sure thing - another cusack classic. college kid angst movie that turns into a road trip movie?! best of both worlds!

90s:

clueless - fuck what you heard, this movie is dope...i thought whats-her-face was hot back then too!

ladybugs - REMEMBER? fucking rodney dangerfield and a crossdressing soccerplayer in one movie? fagettaboutit!

10 things i hate about you - anything that makes shakespeare more appealing to us mindless teens was fine with me. lead girl was fucking hot too.

cant hardely wait - coming of age / teen party flick. cant go wrong...nothing overly exciting about it but a good way to numb your brain and think about the fun times you had in high school.

american pie - probably the best of the 90s batch, finally these movies start showing more boobage and even cruder jokes EVEN SHIT SCENES? whatll they think of next?

drive me crazy - MELISSA JOAN HART! thats it, who cares about the rest...she gets drunk in this movie which was definetely one of my fantasies in the "clarissa" days...check one more off of my list before i die.

00:

head over heels - just had the priviledge of seeing this gem on hbo and all i can say is BRILLIANT! just like the rest of them, but that one dude who planned the whole titanic ending was fuggin hilarious in my opinion. oh also, the main characters nextdoor neighbor girl that he helps the popular dude hook up with is fucking gorgeous...any info on her?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo what's that one movie with that little guy who's going to get into a fight at three o'clock... and he's like freaking out the whole day about it... and the guy he's going to fight is this huge ass heshen mofo... and the little guy ends up beating his ass anyways... i think kevin spacey is the main character but i might be wrong... that shit was ill...

pretty in pink is dope... anne potts is in it before she was doing them nutrition commercials...

i watched empire records the other day and remembered what it was like when grunge was on the radio...

:crazy:

Guest --zeSto--

haha....

it's called "Three O'Clock High".

I just watched it about a month ago,

and it's filled with very pretty 80's girls.

That and it's kinda funny.

Rock rock rock rock rocknroll highschool. The Ramones!

How could you forget about Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

Spicoli and his checkered vans, yummy Pheobe Cates coming out the pool. Brad meditating in the restroom to Pheobe in the pool.

http://www.fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org/pic/small/pic_cap_078_s.jpg'>

http://www.fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org/pic/small/pic_cap_079_s.jpg'>

Oh hell yeah Zesto. A personal fave of mine too hence the location.

I had a shirt of him riding the bike on the front and "I know you are but what am I" on the back. That shit would probably be writh big bucks at some Melrose vintage Tshirt shop if I hadn't worn so much as a kid.

Archived