Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They're laughing like he's the shit, he's delivering like the mailman.  No!  This is what happens when you're an Amazon slave.  Amazon don't give a fuck that there's a standoff, it's deliver that fucking package, you're taking too long, we got you on GPS.  WTF, are you stopping to piss?!  You don't stop to piss, you piss when Jeff fucking Bezos tells you you can piss.  Now get your little drone ass back in the van, the clock is ticking.

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Shit look like this

Screenshot_20230807-231142.thumb.png.1629b273488e911698083e17eb264ba9.png

Some videos from certain users I have to let load fully before they start to play.

All your missing is in automatic monkey spanker that makes an annoying sound as it spanks the monkey.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

You either have to be full incel that lives alone, or just not give a fuck.

When you think about the number of relationships that fail due to promiscuity and the predominance of gold digging women, I think that owning such tools is almost an essential "power play" move by Men in the modern age to leave such toys laying around in full view of any visitors to the crib, especially women.

Sex isn't some taboo thing in the age of the internet, and whilst I think that it should be performed in the sanctity of one's abode so it's purity and value is maintained via it not being public, I fail to see how masturbating via the aid of the machine is in effect "fucking people" in any form less than they are getting screwed by social media and the materialistic paradigm it promotes.

• Like 1