Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. They gotta mitigate those death payouts some how. You don't think they are gonna dip into CEO bonuses for that.

I kinda said the same thing to myself.   What I asked myself about these price increases, is, are these companies giving their employees raises?  I think we all know the answer to that question.  But I bet theses CEOs are getting better bonuses.

I wish employees of these fortune 500 companies would open up and discuss their pay scales.  If they can remain anonymous then I think this would make a great linkedin or facebook page just to call out these companies.   

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

I kinda said the same thing to myself.   What I asked myself about these price increases, is, are these companies giving their employees raises?  I think we all know the answer to that question.  But I bet theses CEOs are getting better bonuses.

I wish employees of these fortune 500 companies would open up and discuss their pay scales.  If they can remain anonymous then I think this would make a great linkedin or facebook page just to call out these companies.   

I think glass door is kinda like that. It would be sweet if everyone that ever had any job ever made a post there on their way out the door. Or better yet made a post on their first day of the job so you can get a clear picture of their expectations going in vs the reality on their exit.

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

I think glass door is kinda like that. It would be sweet if everyone that ever had any job ever made a post there on their way out the door. Or better yet made a post on their first day of the job so you can get a clear picture of their expectations going in vs the reality on their exit.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for transparency.  I am also pro-equality to a  certain extent.  Certain extent as in where I draw the line from delusion to reality we are not all equal as basic human beings.  That's just whack to believe that.

But exactly, employees past and current should post their first week, follow up again a few months to a couple years in, and an exit.   But I have a feeling that it's not that people don't stand up for themselves, but more so how do you beat a giant when they have become to big to fail.  It's kinda  tough to punish a company that is a necessity.  I guess that's were as society we really need to start holding these crappy narcissistic sociopathic executives accountable in this country.  

Don't get me wrong, I am all for people making millions, but when it's made from deceit and malpractice then we need to hold the executive board accountable. 

These executives have been molesting society long enough.  Heads need to start rolling at some degree. 

People hate private police/security, but those dudes, their bosses, and the businesses that hire them know they're done if they get sued. Also much more likely they'll catch charges, and be prosecuted if they fuck someone up. With regular police, their coworkers & prosecutors almost never charge them, and if they kill/hurt a taxpayer, it's just other taxpayers that pay for it, not the police. All this just to say I'd prefer armed security guards over a government employee with qualified immunity, and a gun any day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.2a46329652e612c47c2b727dc8283c6b.png

image.thumb.png.2cf56ccf54c4d95129612ea46f7ad755.png

Looks like he's been arrested for "intent to riot", and recently threatening his neighbors in just his underwear. The local gold clubs have barred "golf hulk" him from the local greens.

Dudes freakin ripped….

obviously roid raging

• LOL! 2