Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 68th

where can i get paint in new york???????????

Guest 68th

i am over in new york for a while and i was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a name or a number to get some molotow or montana in new york

any info will be much appreciated ,.....cheers

the scrap yard.

as seeking said a long time ago,..go to a pay phone

and dial 411. ask for directions. cool.

or its on canal street too

Guest RaiD

i wanna be lazy too!

hey can anyone tell me where i can find a can of krylon flat black in northern virginia?

colourplace paints

1452 markham street

just drive up 21st avenue going north , at about the 1300 block and its on the right

Re: i wanna be lazy too!

Originally posted by RaiD

hey can anyone tell me where i can find a can of krylon flat black in northern virginia?

he said molotow or montana not krylon..dont be a smart ass, its hard to find in the states but u wouldnt know that, being dumb and all.. i hate people with asshole remarks

Guest SayOne

okay here yah go , you have to go to new rochelle , and go 150 huguenot ave. now your gonna see a rickels , now behind that rickels is a corolla with no wheels , you talk to my man mest, you tell you know me an hell hook you up with montana ,belton molotow, and hard to find discontued krylon , fo a reasonable price of about 8.50 a can plus a dollar for the black caps on montana. so check him out

what american paint not good enouigh for you euros? thats what the kings used back in the days of subway painting. rusto. go to homedepot.

Guest sodapop7

COMING SOON TO PEARL ARTS AND CRAFT FOR ONE AND ALL...[NO I AM NOT KIDDING]

Guest Can you sign my book???

I used to work there SODAPOP...Do I know you???

speaking of the scrap yard and paint does anyone know what they are charging for montana paint there and do they have any gay minimum orde shit or anything like that

Originally posted by T.T Boy

what american paint not good enouigh for you euros?

blech. sorry, but once you've gone out painting with a full arsenal of monties and beltons, nothing else seems good enough

mr.abc, i can see your point, but i think that its just a cop out for alot of these euros, ohhhhhh i had to use krylon and rusto wah wah wah cry me a fucking river, if you cant do a good piece with regular paint then you have some problems. i mean come on, paint cant make you a better writer.

for the people who havent yet gone to the scrap yard..they dont sell spray paint there...just bombing accesories like caps book bags markers etc etc...mags,vids,tapes,shirts,Inks specialy for all of you looking for krink...maybe after u buy it you will kry yourself out for wasting 15 dollars for bullshit u can make with shit u have at your krib...haha...to cop montanas and shit like that...try ordering your shit off the net cuz aint no place u gonna find themn shits...

ZesTwoOo PnG :D

The Robot says:

Scrap Yard does not sell spray paints. All The Right Records in Queens NY sells every color of Molotow plus everything else you need............

Oh yeah, they told me that Pearl Paint is getting Molotow soon...

The Robot says:

All The Right Records is located at 3561 Junction Blvd in Queens NY. The phone # is (718)899-7685. Take the #7 train to Junction Blvd, and walk 1 block north.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this