Larry King Live

Guest onebadmotherfucker

Guest onebadmotherfucker
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dang, some heavy metal..

i must agree with cracked ass (posted in trainspotting if i remember correctly..)

theres really no way i could tell who these people are if i saw them rolling.. but whatever. for the static shots, they are dope burnahsssss

i am feeling that 2nd flick (foset) and that spider alot.

about what serkoff said about wildstyles on trains: i generally paint big and simple on trains so that they can be read. but i sometimes like to do all out pieces on them. it is cool to catch a name, but is is also cool to catch a totally teched-out end-to-end even if you have no idea who it is. that is why you flick it and study it later.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

when1.0- i totally agree with what you are saying. i just never really stepped back to think about the rolling aspect of it all.. (duh, i know). i am not near any fr8 lines where i could just lay back and bench, so i just catch them static online or someones flick book. im not knocking anyone whatsoever, i totally give credit to anyone out there doing more than me, which is slim to none. keep rocking fellas..

Guest onebadmotherfucker

let me just say this, what i remember most about freights when i first got into painting was e2e pieces. i loved seeing fear, dove, jero, tdk just filling up the side of the freight with good pieces not the new school straightletters. i guess i'm old fashioned but seeing good pieces rolling by gets me off way harder that any funk letter and who's kidding who, pieces are not as hard to read as you kids say they are unless you guys are total fucking toys.

Guest onebadmotherfucker

i'm not trying to talk shit, i'm just trying to explain my viewpoint on freights. simple shit is cool, its just not what I like. sorry if i offended anyone, i didynt know you guys were so sensitive.

• 2 years later...

Archived