- im outta nyquil

-im outta v8 splash

-im outta money almost

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

alright. that feels better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PopGunWar

Ok...my pants are too fuckin baggy...

- im skinny

- i havent had sex with any asian girls yet

-i dont have any paint

-i draw shitty

-im even worse at graffiti

-im slow

-im stupid

-im outta liquor.

-i dont have any vicodin

- im outta nyquil

-im outta v8 splash

-im outta money almost

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

alright. that feels better.

1. whey powder/ weight gainer + excercise

2. go to japan if youre tall i guess

3. buy or steal some

4. draw more

5. practice practice practice

6. speed

7. stop doing drugs except for speed

8. same as number 3

9. have someone break one of your limbs

10. same as 3

11. same as 3

12. get a job shithead!

shit... today is good.

i woke up and im buff and my pants fit and im gonna go downtown in a little bit and eat some food and mail some shit off to my dead homies and then im gonna go jogging in the park with my new joggerstick and then im gonna go to the ocean and surf with my new surfboard and then im gonna go home and shoot up some medical grade morphine. the blue shit and then im gonna go lay in my bed and listen to mxpx and wish i was black some more. shit i wish those gold fronts would get here already. then im gonna go to school and draw more sick ass drawings of down syndrome guppies and steal slides and get a gallery show and have all sortsa art fags show up and spend cocaine money on my dumb shit so i can go out and buy a fixed gear and wear butt tight pants and race around and fall into the ricearoni tracks and break forks and front teeth. then im gonna get engaged to this asian girl up the street whos name is yuka and is from japan but she talks like a valley girl and sports abercrombie all the time and shes gonna jock my cologne collection and then im gonna eat some more food and play that video game pikmin some more and then im gonna chew on my paintmarkers so they get all drippy and walk around with an easy squeezy and squirt marsh onto electrical boxes and if some brotha lynch mob motherfucker nelly ass furtado tries to take my macaroni then im gonna bust out the balistic screwdriver and delete him.

haha "delete yourself" that was pure genius. pure fuckin radness. it feels like spring today so im going to wear shorts and a tshirt. my tshirt says "university of colorado athletic department" and my shorts are some ripped up abercrombie and fitch cargo shorts, and i havent shaved in like 4 days because the last time i shaved i mauled my face and thats because my hand eye coordination is worse than michael j fox shakin on a subway train moving through kuala lampur during an earthquake. fuck i wish i was in highschool again so i could play football and join the chess team. no ones down for that shit anymore. at least im gonna have some guests over soon. supposedly my buddy chue is comin over this weekend with this dude booh or somethin he flosses the mad diesel gear like every other trendy ass motherfucker namean? but i want the ones that look greenish and like theyre covered in algae. shit anyways, then some homies are rollin out from the homeland in a month or so and im goin to barbados during spring break for free with my x and then my other x is comin over to chill but shes sorta flaky so im not countin on it. and then theres secret who says shes comin up but never will. and then theres all my fuckin simpson toys which are back at homebase. FUCK. anyways im feelin sexy and i know im cooler than you, and im gonna go walk up to the post office and mail off my letters and shit and then im gonna go downtown and eat and try to meet up with some homies for a "hella" good time ya heard? i dunno. shit theres galleries flossin left and right namean? fuck.

delete yourself.

2002. haha brick check. who wants to wrestle? ill cover you in jello and then hit you with a waffle. jello biafra...i fuckin hate that guy...i wonder why professor poopatronic wanted to waste money to go listen to that fucker ramble on when i do the same shit for free? hmm. anyways, oh yeah! im goin to a comic convention this weekend and i got a gallon of milk that i gotta finish up today so im gonna eat "hella" cereal and drink "hella" chai tea. at the convention im gonna stealth around like a fuckin spy-o-matic ninja detective while rockin new order on the cd deck. oh wait i dont have that cd. maybe i'll be playin some placebo. hmm anyways, i know that tonight is a new boston public, and i dont care because that show fuckin sucks. i cant wait for thursday though...a new fuckin TEMPTATION ISLAND 2!!!!!!!fuck!!!!1 oh shit wait...im gonna be out at art shows. shiit. maybe canada will record it for me. hmm fuck oh yeah i dont have a vcr. haha fuckkkkkkk. well anyways. to sum it up i got gucci sunglasses comin in the mail from this big mexican dude who says "foooooooo" alot and my niggas are takin a trip up this way as soon as the weather is stable and the stables are full.

fuck. mailorder.

you already found the book with all the answers to all your problems.

(guitar solo)

adding to popgunwars post....

you know what i should do????? i need to go out more. here i am at home when i am supposed to be out with you enjoying the art fags admiring the stupid art and paying stupid money just so they can say that they have theat art piece on their wall. but nooo, here i am at home sore as fuck because i hopped on a track bike just recently after a long time of not riding one. dammit, i need to get back into shape. not that i really care about how i look or how my figure is all about, but as long as my man loves me is all that matters. or, thats how i like to see it. but i bought these really nice pants today and they looked good with my brown boots. they were nice and slim on the top, and accentuating the good parts. but then i come home to try them on with the boots that i really want to wear them with, and what happens? it seems that i am too damn short or the boots are too damn wide for them. fuck. so now i have to go back to the store and return them. which is a big hassle because i am sore all over. this will be fun. i hope i have the time tomorrow. but also tomorrow i have an optomitrist appointment. gotta get new glasses. which reminds me about the girls with glasses topic. i didnt reply to it. but i rarely wear my glasses. right now i have these turquoise shell oval glasses that look good on me. but i think that i will move on to black framed glasses next. but will i look too trendy? i hope not.

my back hurts. my inner thighs hurt. but i am having a good hair day otherwise.

alrite heres my deal

1. i too am very skinny

2. i also cant get asian girls because i look white

3. i cant draw for shit...and i couldnt draw a wildstyle even if i copied it off the internet

4. i do have paint...alot actually

5. i havent done drugs in a while

6. i keep getting into beef with people i dont even know, i will be walking down the street and some kid ive never seen in my life will appraoch me and say "are you _myname_?"...and then say he heard i talked shit and wants to kick my ass...WTF??

my life sucks....

if any one can tell me how to gain wight besides eating lots of food...please tell me...where can i get some of those pills?

and how do i approach girls?? do they think its lame if i say hi to them even if i dont know them??? whats some good dialoge??? HELP ME!!!

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by PopGunWar

- i havent had sex with any asian girls yet

sucks for you, I took a young koreans virginity the other night

Originally posted by regulator

if any one can tell me how to gain wight besides eating lots of food...please tell me...where can i get some of those pills?

try whey or some other sort of gainer you can buy it at any drug store if you have the $$$ usually about 30 a bottle

but you have to also work out if you take it or else youll just become a fatass

yo devilush...that show wasnt even there last night! i motherfuckin knew it! see if i ever listen to you guys again! ha! but nah it wasnt all that of a shitty night...i found a chipotle downtown and savored a steak burrito then i went home and painted all night while listening to mark farina sf sessions #9. shit is mad crazy ill yo. fuck i need to go out and buy some blavod tonight. fuck. yo theres "hella" openings on thursday night downtown yo. im gonna be fizzy fucked up in some flossy gucci gear wanderin around alleys puttin up my logo on shit and mackin the asian ladies for real. tonight is a gallery opening up at you know where at 5 but im just gonna go for the free wine and cheese. haha fuckin crackaz.

fuck!!!! whay am I so dumb??!!! i'm sorry....popgun......i didnt know anything about it. thats it!! when my man tells us anything about a gallery opening, we are not listening to him at all. we'll boycott his advertisments. anyways, i am in class. and i shall give u a call later. so what is up with thurday galleries? whose is it?

i am feeling better today. my legs arent so sore. and i can kinda walk. dammit.:mad:

yo devilush. shiiit....youve lived in this shitty longer than i have and you still dont know that the first thursday of each month is when all the galleries downtown have opening receptions and all the big ballers of the art fag world are out and about smoozing and boozing? shiiiit. anyways. ummm fuck i dont think im gonna stick around for the gallery opening tonight so ill be back at my house after like 4:30 ya heard? you should drop me a line and bring me a jug of marsh over to my house. haha shit i gotta pay 20 bucks on friday to dry clean 1 dress shirt, 1 pair of pants and one dress shirt. thats some bullshit! fuck.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

um, maybe i should read the rest of the page to fully understand this one..

hahah its nothing bad really. i just hopped on my track bike for the first time in like 6 months. and rode it for a long time on sunday. that is why my legs are so sore and i can barely walk...

Archived