cyne one a big fat rat!

Guest TheDictator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by and now you choke

DC's online representation is so pitiful. i've definitely never seen or heard of half these names...

exactly.........we all know who the real va and dc heads are...many of them are personal friends...and we're all like, "who the fuck are ANY of these writers?"

stop crying.

if i saw cyne bust a piece that looks different than the one that he does over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... i think i would die of shock. but yo cyne that sux that your crew doesnt respect their "king" anymore. I guess thats what you get for fuckin with everyone and saying that nova legends(i wont mention names) suck when really all you do is your throwup and your straight letter, which were tight the first 156 times i saw them.

one

-p.s. let us not forget the legacy of the one and only "KING CYNE"

first off.. Graff Fiend=kever talking shit under a phony name..

The Dictator is Jel talkin shit under his phony name..

Funny how shit could come to this huh.. they talk shit about me but there just as bad as me.. only difference is IM THE ONE ADMITTING WHO I AM.. i guess the rest are scared.. but what can u say.. i wouldnt wanna be doused in gasoline and set on fire if i were them so better keep it confidential kids.. you all amuse me.. i come here for laughs.. just to see what people can pull out of thier ass about me.. you are all just as bad as you claim me to be.. your all gossiping about shit online.. do you have lifes.. do any of you have girlfriends or jobs.. anything besides graffiti.. your lives are worthless.. and as kever said to me last night.. I AM A WASTE OF LIFE.. then he has my EX girlfriend from 3 years ago IM me and say it.. wow.. what a cool guy huh? yeah well have ur fun with your shit talking.. but if i had it my way.. you would all be set on fire..

CYNE WILL KILL YOU..

i am not afraid.. anyone wanting to start beef.. email me.. mrcyne@hotmail.com.. anyone talkin shit that doesnt email me to settle it is a bitch..

I dont make threats.. i make promises.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! that cyne piece is somewhat different than his 70000000 of the other one style!!!!! im dying of shock like i said i would!!!!but yo those sparkles are tight. ooops i forgot kever has a piece right next to that and we all know he does tight sparkles. i guess cyne needed kever to do his background:(

oh and i am definetly not kever so forget about that one cyner.

Archived