numbers for 2002...

Guest mopius

HAHAHAHHA 70 WOOOHOOO!

FUCKING HILARIOUS WHO IS THIS JOKE!???

70 FR8 IN 4 MONTHS WOW!!!! YOUR FRESH!

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

MY BOYS ARE CLOSE TO 200 FOR APRIL

ALL BURNERS NO BULLSHIT BUBBLES!

I HAVENT PAINTED SINCE LATE FEBUARY AND I GOT 57 FR8S IM CHILLIN TILL NEXT MONTH 70 IN 4 MONTHS IS A JOKE!

THE KEY IS THEY HAVE TO BE DOPE NOT HALFASS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrustEvil

Shit dude, you sound like the joke now..."my boys are close to 200 for April"...blah blah blah who gives a rat's ass. As I mentioned before you don't win a fucking prize for doing 500000 fr8s a year, and bragging about your boys and how prolific they are is just fucking gay. Get off your own jock, paint what you can when you can and let the good times roll...maybe drink a beer and fuck a chick sometime if you get a chance to pull your head out of your ass long enough to see daylight.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

Shit dude, you sound like the joke now..."my boys are close to 200 for April"...blah blah blah who gives a rat's ass. As I mentioned before you don't win a fucking prize for doing 500000 fr8s a year, and bragging about your boys and how prolific they are is just fucking gay. Get off your own jock, paint what you can when you can and let the good times roll...maybe drink a beer and fuck a chick sometime if you get a chance to pull your head out of your ass long enough to see daylight.

FUNNY HEAD IN MY ASS???????? I SAID I HAVENT PAINTED IN A MONTH SO HOW DO I HAVE MY HEAD IN MY ASS,,

I DO PAINT CHILL THATS WHY I ONLY GOT 60 SOME FR8S ,,THATS LAME! IM NOT TRYING TO KILL YET 60 IS NOTHING

BESIDES IM WAKK ANYWAYS

AND YES THERE IS A WINGED TROPHEY!

Guest 0three

nutzopus...you might wanna ease up a little...keep some of those smart ass remarks to yourself...besides you owe me some terracota...numbers are pointless if your doing two toners all year,you know those "in a hurry"pieces,15 min burners...sure there are times when that is all you can do...but i am sure no one wants to be known as the guy who puts in lots of work but has average to less then average work running....i dont know...if your in it for the numbers...then it will show...my numbers for this year are pretty good...120...fortunately i only have a few "in a hurry"pieces so far...prismacolor has 158...white bitch...

Originally posted by 0three

nutzopus...you might wanna ease up a little...keep some of those smart ass remarks to yourself...besides you owe me some terracota...numbers are pointless if your doing two toners all year,you know those "in a hurry"pieces,15 min burners...sure there are times when that is all you can do...but i am sure no one wants to be known as the guy who puts in lots of work but has average to less then average work running....i dont know...if your in it for the numbers...then it will show...my numbers for this year are pretty good...120...fortunately i only have a few "in a hurry"pieces so far...prismacolor has 158...white bitch...

i highly doubt anyone has 158 or 120 high quality pieces 5 months in to the year.

the numbers game is about quick crappy graffiti, no matter how much people try to deny it, guys with 500 - 1000+ shitty ass throwups and straight letters will always win that race. if that isnt your thing, than bring a sketch and make mom proud.

guys that go all out in either direction quality or quantity will stand out in end, no one will care about the in-betweeners.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by chester copperpot

i highly doubt anyone has 158 or 120 high quality pieces 5 months in to the year.

the numbers game is about quick crappy graffiti, no matter how much people try to deny it, guys with 500 - 1000+ shitty ass throwups and straight letters will always win that race. if that isnt your thing, than bring a sketch and make mom proud.

guys that go all out in either direction quality or quantity will stand out in end, no one will care about the in-betweeners.

...shit had me dying......make mom proud.....

all you idiots trying to get numbers if this is like your first big year are running a tad bit late.......its already plaid...

saw a couple of those quick chester's last night as a matter of fact..

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by Average White Railfan

i think im gonna quit this year. much more fun sitting on the computer talking shit about painting. when my friends call me to paint they cant reach me cause im on the computer...ha ha ha...fucken suckers..!

fuck numbers..im tryin to make elete member by the end of the year!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

thats some funny shit man!

Archived