numbers for 2002...

Guest mopius

Guest mopius
Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

he was being sarcastic.

."

jee wiz man i thought he was being serious:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrustEvil

come on now....that couldn't have been the stupidest thing you heard all day...you must have said something yourself.

you guys are all chumps

you guys all suck each others cock all day instead of going out and doing real shit, I have over 70 pieces this year on them there freights fuckers, rain or shine im out doing mine so you best to get your mind right you little pussy ass bitches...

BTMOBSTERSRUNTHEEARTH

Guest TrustEvil

wow! 70 freights....looks like you win a free sandwich. Kid, you're a fucking idiot. No one gives a shit about you and your 70 wack fr8s. No one cares about Pestoe and Delk. You're a toy and you know it, so save yourself some face and grab a cup of shut the fuck up.

i'll say no more, because half of the "pussies" on here burn you in their sleep.

Re: you guys are all chumps

Originally posted by DonDelKapone

you guys all suck each others cock all day instead of going out and doing real shit, I have over 70 pieces this year on them there freights fuckers, rain or shine im out doing mine so you best to get your mind right you little pussy ass bitches...

70 pieces? do you rack your paint or some shit? thats a lot of "pieces" to be bustin. any end to end's? wholecars?

i'm sure if we all could get into our yards every night without turning them red hot we would. i'd bite my tounge on callin us all pussies...does anyone smell that, smells like the potential for some burnt toast?!

Guest Handjob

Re: you guys are all chumps

Originally posted by DonDelKapone

BTMOBSTERSRUNTHEEARTH

70 huh? Bet ya wish they were good. Cocksucker.

Everyone listen up....

I'm the best!

90235 whole cars for March so far...hows that u pussies...yall aint REEEEEEEEEEAL!!

I rack every brand of paint...i stuff about 309 rustos in my grill and walk out of home depot...but the cops is SOO afraid of a real nigga that they dont bother to give chase....they aint real...niggas dont know what freight life is about...i gotta do my thang and tell em online tho...but one day they'll know what this number "thang" is about...till then...keep trying to do ur little 20 a month shit...im on some G's a month if u know what im spittin'...biters...and dont be copying my FREIGHT LIFE tattoo accross my belly....cocksuckas...

I agree... medicore pieces kind of suck. I much rather see a dope piece (happens rarely) or at least a sick, well filled in throw up. What I hate is the in beteweens. people who rock a piece but only do it half assed. I am guilty of this too. but this year im shooting for 300-400 quality trains... My pal sigh did over 350 last year and they are ALL pieces and all quality. I hate that fat rednecked bastard.

fr8 count for this year: around 50

fr8 count for last year: 400 even (had to do 15 on new years night)....

Guest flipdog.uhhh

uhhhwhatthefuuuck

damn yall niggaz is hard. i got lot like 100 barns this year...out here in iowa ya hit cows if ya reeal hard niga. them shits is runnin fool..igbt nigga uuhhh we comin to compton..yall niggas trains is dead..whatthefuckuhhhhh.

Guest mopius

damn it...this thread got wack real fast...i just wanted to know how everyone was doing in them cold monthes, but this is silly...i think i will go paint now, bye bye

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by serpent of the light

none yet. grounded for a while.

i dont know if anyone quoted this already, but it just sounds funny.

Okay this time seriously, someone please close this tread....

If ANYBODY would like to second my motion just reply with my post...

This shit is mad ridiculous....how about drinking a coke while we paint a fr8...u know what I mean...if u feel me bump this and lets get this shit closed already...real numbers are in yards...not in computers...get out there, do your thing, and see whats really going on...

Originally posted by Abstract Rationality

Okay this time seriously, someone please close this tread....

If ANYBODY would like to second my motion just reply with my post...

This shit is mad ridiculous....how about drinking a coke while we paint a fr8...u know what I mean...if u feel me bump this and lets get this shit closed already...real numbers are in yards...not in computers...get out there, do your thing, and see whats really going on...

word...here's a second!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by serpent of the light

none yet. grounded for a while.

haha fag.. u let ur parents ground u?? how old are u 10?? yeah ur pretty sad man... i dont let my parents ground me but i still respect them.... fuck ur a faggot i hate little pussy kids like u

Originally posted by jeff123456

haha fag.. u let ur parents ground u?? how old are u 10?? yeah ur pretty sad man... i dont let my parents ground me but i still respect them.... fuck ur a faggot i hate little pussy kids like u

shut the fuck up dude. im like you, my parents didnt ground me and theres more respect in our house.

its mutual and equal, but when it gets uneven, the shit hits the fan.

some people dont live like us, some have strick disciplinarian parents that were beaten as kids or in the military. dont bag on some kid because he gets grounded.

anyway.

i got 11 and its getting warmer, so now i can do shit.

e2e tonight.

i was setting a goal of painting all freights by the end of last january, but then the sun got in my eyes and september 11th happened and this year i only have 2. and then you know, i dont paint freights anyways.

an outline i did was just on television the other day. luckily i had one other writer with me to see it, so its not just some lame story i tell.

also i was river rafting with old hippies and there was a line next to the river and saw one of the fr8s i painted. i could embellish the story to make it more exciting but i wont unless you want me to. suffice to say in5 years ive painted less than 100 trains probably and ive seen two at way random times in wierd ways. kind of makes it worth it.

Originally posted by Abstract Rationality

Everyone listen up....

I'm the best!

90235 whole cars for March so far...hows that u pussies...yall aint REEEEEEEEEEAL!!

I rack every brand of paint...i stuff about 309 rustos in my grill and walk out of home depot...but the cops is SOO afraid of a real nigga that they dont bother to give chase....they aint real...niggas dont know what freight life is about...i gotta do my thang and tell em online tho...but one day they'll know what this number "thang" is about...till then...keep trying to do ur little 20 a month shit...im on some G's a month if u know what im spittin'...biters...and dont be copying my FREIGHT LIFE tattoo accross my belly....cocksuckas...

been there done that

you guys are all gonna end up in an all male im the best orgee

it shows that yall are in puppy love with each other

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by honkyartist

been there done that

you guys are all gonna end up in an all male im the best orgee

it shows that yall are in puppy love with each other

TELL EM' HONKEY TOWN!

Guest rolldafukout

ive been busy drowning my depression in alchohol so i only have 70, it's still winter though and im starting to feel ALIVE! hah

Guest TrustEvil

just found out the "numbers game" is a full on fraud....half the people are counting bullshit as burners..pathetic.

Archived