numbers for 2002...

Guest mopius

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Numbers are nothing when it comes to fr8s...

and if u look at it from a numbers stand point ur missing the entire point

each car tells a story and if u actually take the time to sit back take in and respect

all the knowledge that trains have to offer u will find this out

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakassOATH

hey trust, Mirc doesnt werk in my part of town anymore. and bad news since this place is communist .. to mail packages you have to go to the police department for a thoural check of exactly what yersending .. witch is real bad

uhh hit me up at oathone@yahoo.com plz.

i usually dont care about numbers, but i've been in thailand all year and am finally home...0. (i'll admit i miss walking the streets of bangkok and seeing only beautiful asian women, but i'm ready to paint freights again) but it doesnt matter, if you stay in the game for a long time then you're gonna paint a shit load of freights. i agree with whoever said it that throw ups on trains are a waste of panel space. and i know cats out there count fill in throw ups as a #, so whoever is quotin high numbers we can all assume they're combining pieces, funk letter throw-ups, and tiny combinations of the two into their total. and who ever called painting freights pussy, you're kidding right? you must have never painted trains in cali! well, for those of you who actually do freight pieces, keep em up...THE SLUMZ

what do you guys consider "a" freight? I consider any thing with 2 or more colors as a freight, not nessacarilly fill ins. and most of the times i go to the yards i dont fill any thing in. When I do fill shit in i never do a fill design, ever. what do you think of that? 192 career, 22 year.

Guest professor poopatronic

umm, in my opinion hollows definately don't count, plus hollows on freights are kinda stupid anyways. i'm not trying to be an ass, i'm just stating my opinion and i think alot of people on here would agree with me. i would say what counts is anything with a solid fill and isn't a throwup. of course there are exceptions, i probably wouldn't count a tiny two color stamp, but i mean i don't know who cares anyways.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

umm, in my opinion hollows definately don't count, plus hollows on freights are kinda stupid anyways. i'm not trying to be an ass, i'm just stating my opinion and i think alot of people on here would agree with me. i would say what counts is anything with a solid fill and isn't a throwup. of course there are exceptions, i probably wouldn't count a tiny two color stamp, but i mean i don't know who cares anyways.

if this was a scantron survey i would bubble in "strongly disagree" on the outlines on freights are stupid comment. i think thats the best smartest thing you could possibly do on a freight, with big paint tags coming in a close second. pieces that take an hour or longer to paint would be third, i guess they would come in first if they were done from a sketch, third if they were "freestyle".

Originally posted by chester copperpot

if this was a scantron survey i would bubble in "strongly disagree" on the outlines on freights are stupid comment. i think thats the best smartest thing you could possibly do on a freight, with big paint tags coming in a close second. pieces that take an hour or longer to paint would be third, i guess they would come in first if they were done from a sketch, third if they were "freestyle".

hahaha...very funny. i hope you're not serious. i hope i'm detecting sarcasim. i hope you dont paint freights...

outlines on frates is definatly not stupid. i dont rack paint and im not rich, and in my opinion any fool with to much time and money can slap together a decent peice, but it takes real skills to do hollows, and shit slap 3d and a forcefield on it... thats hot. less time less money and more ups, how can you not like that?....the only better idea is rollers.. now thats the real shit.

Guest HELEX

Ive got about 5 or 6 and i live in warm calli!im a slacker for sure, but i only have a goal of about 30 to 50 fr8s..

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002

and that's just March. This thread is silly. It's all about quality over quantity. Who wants to get a rep as the kid who did 6 gazillion mediocre pieces?

:rolleyes:

tags and outlines ARE the smartest thing you can do. just think of how many jase outlines youve seen or how many erupto tags youve seen. i dont know about you, but almost every time im in a yard i see these guys. and i havent seen a jase or erupto piece in over a year. but the outlines and tags i see em weekly! even though they get gone over his 4 seconds versus your 40 minutes wins. EVERYTIME.

-jerk182

oh yeah and for this year ummmmmmmmmmm........... 30 or 40 i dunno but i did 11 last night.

RA CF FR8 RACE 2002

SINCE MY AOL FUCKED UP ON ME FOR THA LAST 3 WEEKS AND I SPENT ALL ALAST WEEK WITH RELATIONSHIP AND JOB TROUBLE I DIDNT EVEN GET TO PAINT AT ALL LAST WEEK BUT ONCE!

RA AND CF CRU HAVE A 2002 FR8 RACE

SO IM NOT SURE WHOS IN THE LEAD NOW DUE TO MY NO AOL AND EMAIL(I JUST RE REGISTERED)

CROW~~~~~~~~ POST THE UPDATES!!!!!!!!

IM ONLY ON #46 AS OF TODAY!

BECAUSE I WAS SLAKKIN ALL WEEK!

FUCK THA COLD AND SNOW~~~~~~ PAINT !!!!!

PEACE!

Guest TrustEvil

a numbers race....I think the winning crew should have a wholecar dedicated to them by the losing crew which will read: WE LOST AND HAD TO GIVE THE OTHER CREW BLOWJOBS...something like that.

ONE PERSON WINS NOT A WHOLE CRU

THE WINER WILL GET LIKE SOME 100-200 CANS FOR FREE AND MAYBE

SOME OTHER SHIT!

IT HELPS US ALL PUSH EACHOTHER MORE TO KILL KILL KILL !

DONT SLEEP START UR FR8 RACE NOW !!

WE WERE GONNA HAVE RULES LIKE

WHOLE CARS 4 POINTS

ENDTOENDS 2 POINTS

PIECES WITH CHARACTERS 1 1/2 POINTS

BUT FUCK IT WERE JUST DOING EVER F8R WE KILL IS ONE POINT

ALSO THERE IS NO FUCKKING BUBBLE LETTER OR WAKK COP OUTS

FULL PIECES ONLY AND THATS THAT !

AND SOON WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN FREIGHT OLYMPIC RACE AND SEE WHO THE COOOOOOOOOLEST GRAFFITI TRAIN PAINTER IS!!!!THIS IS A RACE RACE RACE RACE!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!

Please no...Numbers are all good but have fun too...I know its all fun at the same time but the concern is numbers now and who can do the most like its the 100M dash with awards and shit...this is ridiculous in a way, dont get me wrong...

Guest TrustEvil

i would like to take this opportunity to start a different kind of fr8 race. everyone is so damn concerned with numbers numbers numbers...we'll, here's an even better idea: this race involves the reverse...see how many fr8s you CAN'T do this year...set a goal of say 874 fr8s not to do and see how close you come....or you could see how many of your past fr8s you could find and buff this year...you're friends would be so stoked to hear you say "hey dude, I caught 12 of my old burners this month and buffed them all clean, real tight like yo!.....then, just to show niggaz i'm hardcore, i cleaned up the inside of 8 boxcars and made the local yard crew some sandwiches."

Guest mopius
Originally posted by TrustEvil

i would like to take this opportunity to start a different kind of fr8 race. everyone is so damn concerned with numbers numbers numbers...we'll, here's an even better idea: this race involves the reverse...see how many fr8s you CAN'T do this year...set a goal of say 874 fr8s not to do and see how close you come....or you could see how many of your past fr8s you could find and buff this year...you're friends would be so stoked to hear you say "hey dude, I caught 12 of my old burners this month and buffed them all clean, real tight like yo!.....then, just to show niggaz i'm hardcore, i cleaned up the inside of 8 boxcars and made the local yard crew some sandwiches."

wow...thats the stupidest thing i have heard all day

Originally posted by mopius

wow...thats the stupidest thing i have heard all day

he was being sarcastic.

that would be some funny shit. the rail police come by and "say what the hell you doin, son?"

"oh, well, these boxcars were so dirty i thought id give em a wash. i plan on waxing them when i'm through rinsing."

Archived