some kc stuff

psiuqonerroony

Excellent post

Damn, i just love seeing and hearing about shit in the tri-state area, i'm talking about that Missouri/Illinois/Indiana type of shit. You know we may get slept on sometimes, but f'real midwest has some shit on it's own. Bump for Midwest writers, keep up the good work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StompOnKomp

::High Five:: for Vizie. Freaking the letters. Isn't that what graf is about? Letters? There's your free props of the day.

• 4 weeks later...

yo foxy....are you guys all in town? and i heard extremus is being close to getting shut down...hmm...

yo brief...saw them characters down tehre...i love catching your stuff...unfortunately it had been gone over i think or some gay shit...but bump for the cuase.

Yo its cool..i was just wondering...I really dont care if it gets shut down...i dont paint it. It would even take away beef prolli if it did get put off limits. oh well...i guess kids will actually hafta paint illegally or find their own permissions.

Guest MrWhiteFolks

id be disappointed if extremus was torn down. not all of us are real stoked on doing all out productions so it offers the oppurtunity to chill out and do a wall without a bunch of bull or hassles.

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

rumor has it that kc wouldnt have a bombing scene if it wasnt for out of towners, most of the local kc heads only paint legals, can someone clarify if this rumor is true??

yeah sorta...the schools bring new kids in everyyear...pretty much graf for ikc was started by out of towners..but hey most cities were like that, or influenced by another city or place. I thought KRIE was the first native kc'er to paint kc...i could be wrong...somebody check that. but as for now, most of the people who bomb are outta towners who now reside here...pose, vizie, chip those people. but hey, they are paintin. as for the old kc heads, they mostly do legals...but different strokes for different folks...last summer was the summer that i will always remember of kc kids hittin it hard...

sorry if im trying to sound like i know anything, i really dont, take it as u will.

i also dont get why kids just dont go out and find a chill practice spot, under a bridge or down by a river or creek or something, or a tunnel...who cares, its practice, extremus is just cheap fame anyway.

yo foxy, i wasnt dissing the old local or just old heads...they did bomb...in fact i caught an old ONE peice awhile back, got a flick too. Im sure everyone in kc has seen it since its stilll around, but i wasnt meaning no disrespect to them. I was just talking about kids nowadays and the bombing scene as it is right now...

So can i post that flick from the bridge in swope?hehe...i think everyone would get a good message from it...after all isnt it for world peace or something?

Guest railroadjerk

cheap fame is what graffiti is all about. if you can get it easier, go for it.

do for delf and fuck what anyone else says.

kc game tight.

Guest MrWhiteFolks

i must admit im not a fan of legal walls usually, but i always make a trip to all the spots to take a look at the new stuff (and there always is) and just take it all in and get some flix. that weekend with all the att productions was insane. the new ones next to extremus are xxx hot too.

i get off the interstate, grab a chocolate shake at town topic (hands down best ANYWHERE) and look at graffiti. fun afternoons...

mr white folks.

word bro...you from kc? which att weekend are u talking about...the last one which was in august? that was pretty rad, EAST is a real nice guy and it was amazing seeing everyone paint one last time for the most part...im pissed i missed DASE. oh well, share some memories people if you got them, kc isnt really that beef infested city everyone thinks it is.:P

Archived