Watch How Bush/Obama Era War Criminals Excuse Their Crimes Virtually Unchallenged by John Stewart

Mercer

Under the Bush & Obama presidencies the U.S. gov spent trillions intentionally ending the lives of millions of people around the globe. We consider ourselves an "authority" and not an equal to others, sorta like cops we never find any wrongdoing after investigate ourselves.

Torture became a legitimate function of government under Condoleezza, and Hillary helped to sodomize Libya's Leader with a knife. Just doing their jobs keeping Americans safe of course.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/5/2022 at 3:21 AM, metronome said:

Is he accidentally letting them do some good old fashioned propaganda?  Rice is still putting forth the bullshit about believing that Iraq had WMDs.

I have a close family friend that was hung out to dry over that whole shit. I don't know if I've ever talked about this here before. I have a hard time reconciling with my own feelings over the fact that he did dubious dirt for the government that resulted in mad people getting killed and the government switched on him so quickly and effortlessly setting him up as a scapegoat to make their problems go away with the public.

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I have a close family friend that was hung out to dry over that whole shit. I don't know if I've ever talked about this here before. I have a hard time reconciling with my own feelings over the fact that he did dubious dirt for the government that resulted in mad people getting killed and the government switched on him so quickly and effortlessly setting him up as a scapegoat to make their problems go away with the public.

That's the government for you.  They'll befriend you just to screw you. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ndv said:

That's the government for you.  They'll befriend you just to screw you. 

I mean, you don't get that deep into shit without getting dirt under your finger nails. I think what it came down to was he got sloppy and said the in your head thing or the implied thing out loud in front of the wrong person. 

• Like 1