Girls ask Luke Wilson relationship quesions.

CIPHER_one

Dear Man magazine

Need advice? Well, you could be normal and consult your shrink. Or you could save some money and seek the perspective of a male celebrity. This time, hunky Luke Wilson, star of Bottle Rocket and Home Fries, does the honors.

Q: I really like my boyfriend, but I don't understand why he acts so immature when he gets around his friends. -- Martyra, Columbus, Ohio

A: Baudelaire once said, "Genius is childhood recaptured at will." I think you may need to come to terms with the fact that your boyfriend and friends may be geniuses.

Q: When I bring my boyfriend to visit my parents, he often stays in bed until 3 or 4 p.m. It embarasses me. What should I do? -- Winnie, Bath, Michigan

A: I feel like I need more information. How old is the guy? He sounds like he may still be growing. Does he wake up in a great mood? Does he wake up cranky, asking where the hell breakfast is? I just don't know, but if there is one thing I have learned about relationships, it's acceptance, acceptance, acceptance.

Q: My husband never, ever lets me drive when he is in the car. What is the deal? I'm a good driver -- Riding Shotgun in Charlottesville, North Carolina

A: That's an interesting question. Oddly, it has been scientifically proven that the genetic makeup of the male will cause him to explode if not at the wheel.

Q: Lately my boyfriend has criticized my eating habits and my weight. It really makes me uncomfortable. Should I say something? -- Mary, Seattle

A: I think it's time to leave a note saying, "Gone for enchiladas and a milkshake."

The man is a genius.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived