Thanksgiving 22 - how much does family suck?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I get no holiday buzz this morning, decided to travel regionally and not "back home" this year.

Everybody is spread out and or estranged anyway.

So here I am having breakfast at the Hyatt in historic downtown Charleston. Guess I will make some phone calls later and then go out for a carriage ride and a price fix dinner. 

Happy Holiday everyone! 

• Like 6
  • Props 1

i got my son for the weekend so were just hanging out.. going to my girls families house today then my mothers house tomorrow.. pretty chill overall.. just more so entertained at the idea that my sons mother told him not to call me daddy and by my normal name because she's still big mad she lost her court case on wanting to move to texas with him.. sucks to suck 🤷‍♂️ im chillin though.. might make some eggs in a hole for a late breakfast since i haven't ate yet but im too lazy to even begin getting it started.. might teach my boy how warzone works in the meantime though..

Happy turkey day my fellow 0ontzerz

🦃

Edited by Tails0nE
  • Like 4
  • Props 3

4 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

i got my son for the weekend so were just hanging out.. going to my girls families house today then my mothers house tomorrow.. pretty chill overall.. just more so entertained at the idea that my sons mother told him not to call me daddy and by my normal name because she's still big mad she lost her court case on wanting to move to texas with him.. sucks to suck 🤷‍♂️ im chillin though.. might make some eggs in a hole for a late breakfast since i haven't ate yet but im too lazy to even begin getting it started.. might teach my boy how warzone works in the meantime though..

Happy turkey day my fellow 0ontzerz

🦃

Egg in the holes are the shit!

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Chef forward food is so annoying, just because you can reimagine something does not mean you should.

A simple test should be to prepare the dish traditionally, then the revised or deconstructed version and eat side by side. If you're fancy foo foo shit is better than the original then okay, put it on the menu. if not focus on mastering the traditional food with the best ingredients possible.

Next Thanksgiving I want to go to Columbia and hang on the beach. 

Edited by morton
  • Like 1