Concerning Rabbit, Pancake.

Zyl one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ASER1NE

ohh and MAMERO is now my idol , fuk dude is there anything you are not good at..........:cool:

Hahahaha, what the fuck, dude... I suck horribly at the vast majority of things a person can suck at. For example, I can't cook anything that can't be microwaved or put in a pot of boiling water, I can't play chess to save my life (or most sports), and I can't pronounce "y" sounds and "j" sounds differently from each other.

I am also terrible at keeping a girl interested in me for a long period of time, which is probably my biggest drawback right now. By the way, that pinkish pic is dope. Beer,

El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/obeyoolong.jpg'>

yeah i see what you guys are saying about the ripoffs, but lets at least put our collective brain together to make something gripping i guess. the "has an army" idea sounds good. or something like the eternal/fraternal order of oolong.....followers of oolong....oolong: cult icon.....i dont know im just spitting out whatever comes to mind, sorry if it sucks....

the reason for attaching mammeros image again was because i REALLY want to see some stickers of that made...instead of obey maybe it could just say "oolong." or something......but that looks fucking ill.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fuck it, I got 4 hours to kill in front of the computer. Might as well re-work the sticker. Beer,

El Mamerro

Edit: FUCK this. This computer doesn't have Illustrator, and I can't FUCKING STAND Freehand.

Archived