your favorite color

i'mlost

spa blue - painters touch

medeterrian teal - rusto

pacific blue - krylon

denim blue - painters thouch

chrome - rusto (by far the best coverage)

as for a peice, I would like to see a pacific blue fil, denim blue shades, white inlines, navy blue outline and 3-d, yellow or orange forcefeild.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..............bla

Originally posted by Willy Wonker

I know someone who has like 12 cans of terracotta...;)

Last time I counted I was at like 25-30 of flatball terr and about 25-30 of one of my other fave, flatball true blue satin. I got shitloads of Kry but those are the two that stick out the most to me. Besides my 1960somethin can of dull aluminum with a metal top and paper label. I had to quit saving kry cause I ran outa room.

ANYBODY HAVE A FAVORITE KRYLON AND ONLY KRYLON COLOR?

Mines terr for sure.

CAPS.... talks to much and says so little

http://sprapex.com

montana paint cheap

i must say that i personally love montana silver and black with fat caps guarentee a gd nite

+ i got sum jungle green, sum grape colour and sum blue which r wikkid

Originally posted by REGULATOR

cant go wrong with sun yellow....although it did work pretty shitty on me last night...maybe it was the cap

sun yellow (at least krylon's) is near the top of my list for worst colors around. shits drippy as fuck!!! if i had to say i had a favorite id say terra cotta but i dont really have one.

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

am i the only one who opts for Martha Stewart?? Seriously though, this week i am

liking Painter's Touch Denim Blue, but they don't have it at my local Home Depot!! I was out of state when i came across this fancy color......

Archived