your favorite color

i'mlost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 203-TD4

here is my favorite combo..... berry pink and rasberry red fill (maybe with a lil victorian blue just for kicks) purple outline maze inner outline and some osha green for the shell..... doesnt get better than that!!!!!

some one already said. montana vampire violet. its the dopest colour.

belton black red isnt bad. and same with egg plant. cant go wrong with dulux sky blue. and i think just about every one else in australia will agree with me.

Guest YinzerXpress

nutmeg is about some ill, im all about some of the new american accents colors except for that claret wine shit, its thin as hell

That med blue is off the hook! Pastel yellow is an all time favorite of mine.. what about discontinued colors...of the wet look brand loving purple wuz the shiznit!!! So wuz the original formula of Rusteloum flat black...couldn't get flatter then that!!

Originally posted by Vanity

anything but blue.. any brand.. any color. i've been using blue for like the past year and a half (closeout storeS)

haha its funny you say that , ive never used blue , ive had a few cans but for one reason or another i end up not using them.....i just dont think blue goes good with anything.......im weird

but on the other hand i almost always use some version of red

..........syrup

Originally posted by ASER1NE

terracotta is dope , too bad they dont make it no more

Montana makes a color called "syrup" that is almost identical to terra from Kry. Fever red is a little deaper version of it. As far as my favorite color, I would say Surgical green from Montana.

CAPS........... shameless

http://sprapex.com

Montana paint and stuff DIRT CHEAP.

Archived