Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chaos is me

girls with glasses

i agree. too bad most hot chicks are afraid to wear glasses. only the fat ugly chicks wear them (at least around here).

Guest blood as ink

girls with glasses are wow...but usually too cool to talk to me...wait no that's all girls.:o

i used to dig it.. but i dig it on chicks that actually need em... and didn't used to wear contacts and then switched back to glasses.

i swear like 80% of these chicks wear glasses once a week.

i can't get into the fakeness.

Guest Can you sign my book???

All my friends make fun of me because of my glasses thing...Who thinks (i forget her name) the girl from saturday night live who does the news cast is hot????I thinks its pretty hilarious someone started this thread....Its awesome.....

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

All my friends make fun of me because of my glasses thing...Who thinks (i forget her name) the girl from saturday night live who does the news cast is hot????I thinks its pretty hilarious someone started this thread....Its awesome.....

i'd like to have very violent sex with her.

Guest serpent of the light

i was gonna get hooked up with this super hot chic that wears librarian glasses, god damn!!!, anyway all i had to do was hit this bmezine kid in the face. i didn't because i felt sorry enough for his face full of metal, now that i learned that this kid castrated himself for pleasure i would. but now he's gone back east. damn, i wanna hit him even if i don't get the girl.

i was just looking at the snl chick last night thinking about how i'd raise a ruckus in the panties....

girls with glasses? two thumbs up!

this month's cheri cheri has a feature on some hoe rocking hardcore fat-rimmed glasses. you know they're ummm.. tainted, too. she looks kinda like this at the end ---> :dazed:

i just wanted to be the first pervert to mention it.

I recently persuaded my girlfriend to get some glasses after she started complaining about not being able to see a few things. DAMN WHAT A SOLID MOVE.

A+ for this thread.

i love chicks that wear glasses, i however do not like the girls who only wear glasses cause its the latest thing to do. i wear glasses and have worn glasses since i was 7 but i cant be seen with a chick who wears glasses that are doper than mine. havent found one yet though :cool:

Guest Eski

my last girlfriend had glasses . man i miss her , chicks with glasses are awsome .

I used to love it when my ex-girlfriend would wear her glasses. She was one of the once a week kind, when she didn't want to bother with her contacts. It's nice when your girl is hot glasses or not.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this