Bikie Gang Members = Try Hards

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, Dark_Knight said:

You should have your wife peg you 

Been there, done that, lived to tell the tale. Given I let go of such a fear and my manhood card is still intact given that I allowed the wife to indulge in a pleasure these closeted guys would restrict her from, what does that say about them?

13 hours ago, CHANTICLEER said:

Saw a documentary about the Outlaws MC having beef with the Hells' Angels MC in the WI, MI, IL area.  angels die in outlaw states ADIOS

You understand that the concept of “having beef” is effectively a subversive way of saying they like other men’s meat inside them right?

As I said on an individual basis I have no issue with anyone, yet I despise the ideology that people seek the need to be a submissive “gang initiate” as a means via which they can forge a personal sense of identity as that notion is a paradox within itself.

That is the primary point I was making along with the negative social repercussions being manifested in reality 

I dont have much experience but i do remember my good friend’s older brother had a few connections to some Banditos down in TX. Went to a pool hall/bar one night and they insisted i go back and introduce myself and shake this guys hand. Respect etc. apparently he was in charge of all the weed id been smoking for years. 

Good as long as you aren't on the receiving end of ass kicking

one night some drunk guy peewee hermaned a bunch of bikes out front. He was dragged off by his boots in the parking lot. Good to know some of those types peripherally but never wanna get too involved. Lane story i know but i was always very naive as a kid, realized a lot of shadier stuff made sense later on w friends brother and odd stories

I definitely did not read all of that rambling but from what I've gathered.. bikers are closet homos because they get tattoos, are in a gang and tried to upcharge your brother a ridiculous amount for the drugs he was trying to buy from them.....? And are lesser than you because you drove a Lamborghini and let your wife peg you.....???

The oontz never fails to bring the lulz.. 

• Truth 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

On 11/9/2022 at 2:04 AM, Tails0nE said:

I definitely did not read all of that rambling but from what I've gathered.. bikers are closet homos because they get tattoos, are in a gang and tried to upcharge your brother a ridiculous amount for the drugs he was trying to buy from them.....? And are lesser than you because you drove a Lamborghini and let your wife peg you.....???

The oontz never fails to bring the lulz.. 

pretty much it, and there is nothing I wouldn’t do for the wife to make her happy, and I fail to see hope joining a group of other men in a clubhouse as we commit crime and ride motorcycles would make any wife happy, just as her spending her time in a club getting drugged and passed around by random bikers but YMMV.

This is the internet after all and some people are not comfortable in their skin as an individual and they need to gain the acceptance of a group/club in order to establish their personal identity.

Beyond being a random Channel Zero poster, I do not have such an issue in being comfortable with who I am, yet again, YMMV.