Bikie Gang Members = Try Hards

Mauler5150

So I wrote a diatribe comment recently on YouTube as a video about what it takes to become a “bikie” or a “patched member” showed up in my algorithm.

So if the homosexual undertones of being a “bikie” (where everyone can have a ride on you) or a “patched member” (like these guys are actually women with a strapon) are not enough let’s get down to the facts here.

1. The Media try’s to sell bikies as being lost men who lack a family so they try to join a gang. 

Given this, what straight man who has any actual value or personal identity wants to join a club of other men whom are going to tell him what to do like he is a submissive little bitch? As far as I’m concerned such behaviours are only conducted by closeted gays whom use the “gang” as a means via which they can try attempt to gain an identity given without the safety of their little group they really have no value at all. So given closeted gays are living a life of life’s and denial, they deserve no respect.

2. These gangs are just criminal enterprise fronts and they prey upon the weak and lost “men” as the gullible fools whom they can exploit to commit acts of crime and violence.

No man whom needs a gang of other men in his life deserves to be respected, as it is only the man who can stand alone with his own sense of self and identity which is extraneous of anything external to him whom deserves respect. 

3. As a straight man, if I needed validation and support of a “family” I believed I missed out on, I would find myself a group of women to go hang around with so I could either act like they were my family or I could start a family of my own with one of said women.

4. These pathetic criminal scumbags love nothing more than to try and act tough when the fact remains they have nothing of value but the intimidation factor of numbers in their gang as they are too mentally deficient to have worked out that violence doesn’t do anything beyond exhibit the fact that the arbiter of violence is defeated by their own mental shortcomings bound by the root cause of fear.

5. These criminals are nothing more than middlemen who drive up the prices of drugs due to their incessant greed and lust for money, as they believe that money is something that they hope will provide them with the sense of purpose and identity that they have already admitted that they lack by making the decision to hide in the closet and seek out other closeted gay men in a bikie gang.

6. There was a reason one of the Village People was a Biker, as everyone has always known bikies are gay and are a complete joke to anyone with any discernment about actual, factual truth.

7. Bikies love their tattoos, as not only do they believe they have better taste in aesthetics than God the creator in whom’s image Man was made, but getting tattoos is just another closeted homosexual practice performed by those whom like to be penetrated yet are too insecure to admit they are actually gay.

I made other more succinct points in the YouTube comment and will add more thoughts as they come to mind, but I just wanted to expose these goons for the fear filled, pathetic scared little boys they truly are as none of them are ever going to be considered by me as “Men” while they cause a public nuisance riding around on their equivalent of a Sybian vibrator.

Feel free to discuss.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am in no way involved with the 1% lifestyle. I have been to several parties hosted by both HA and Bandidos. I want different things from life than they do, but they most certainly have fun.

It surprises me that anyone involved with the Graff n Dance lifestyle would talk shit on full time criminals with the aforementioned concerns of op. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

1.) I know a handful of club members that will knock your head off with or without the support of their team.

2.) I'd be careful not to get your work clothes wrinkled up.

1. I invite them to do so given that any man who needs to restore to physical violence as a means via which to assert dominance has already lost the mental game, and knowing that I have caused offence and triggered their ego means that I now live inside their head in a penthouse, rent free of course. As even though my head my get “knocked off” I’m not the insecure one who was so offended by a comment which actually holds truth within it, as if what I said wasn’t true then there would be no need to pay any attention to it as it would be a meaningless lie.

I’m aware that being an antagonist in this respect in “shining the light” on the truth of the situation these purported “men” whom join these gangs, but as a Luke born on May the 4th, I’m more than happy to live up to my name’s meaning by making fun of those whom are to insecure to make fun of themselves.

2. Not sure what you mean by this statement, but I’ll just leave this picture of a bikies ride here for you to enjoy

9842C869-AB62-46AF-A10D-3EFB2D3B23D5.jpeg.1cd9a315fad9597fddc8664718220f1c.jpeg

3. If you are wondering what prompted this thread, it’s due to bikie clubs charging a 3500% markup on drugs my brother was looking at procuring compared to the price I paid in California. If you are ok with paying for such exorbitant prices so that these parasitic closeted gays go about life, knowing that the average street addict therefore needs to resort to crimes like breaks and enters and armed robberies to support their habits of wishing to get High, then you fail to understand how there is not a single positive aspect of being another man’s submissive bitch as all bikies below the head of the club actually are. Yet given that the head of said club bases their entire identity around having the support of the club and is afraid of being alone, I pose the question to any and all of them to tell me whom they are as a man without the bikes, the gang, the drugged up sluts or the money they obtain through organised crime.

Given that I’m asking such an existential question to people whose identity I s completely comprised around their attachment to such things as a distraction from facing the true nature of their insignificance and lack of the one thing that we all chase and covet in “LOVE”, their failure to meet the sacrificial paradigm I have proven capable of with my life of giving up everything to define what a “Man” will do to give and redirect “Love” in that I sacrificed my family, friends, job, career, qualifications, car, house, bank accounts, country and even the Southern Hemisphere of home to go the other end the earth to give my woman the love I want for myself and as such, anyone whom fails to, or is afraid of doing the same will never be able to claim they have given, received, indulged in or experienced “love” in any form at all because in creating a new paradigm I separated myself as the “Man” from these gay “boys” and their “club”.

So now you see, I welcome any of these fools to try and escape the Hell I willingly relegate their scared, closeted asses to given that all the proof of me having lived the life that any man could, should and would aspire to lives on in the cloud and the internet forever as they can keep their temporary “Hell” as I reside in a permanent, fearless Heaven as I openly mock these goons on public forums so that when I encounter these people in reality, there is no subversive underlying tone as I treat them as I treat anyone else in reality in that I am honest, true, and have no fear in whipping out my phone to show the images of my life which pretty much will obliterate any opportunity for them to insinuate that I would ever want to walk a mile in their shoes, knowing that they 100% wish they could be walking in mine.

And this is why knowledge derived from experience is true power, and is why I am not afraid to call others out on their bullshit given that I was once deluded into caring about what other’s think to the point I realised I was losing myself just as the boys who need to join a gang are doing by allowing other boys to stand over them like they are in the schoolyard.

11 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

You're hung up on some homophobic nonsense that spreads throughout the whole list which negates any merit the other points may have had. 

Hey man, I’m not homophobic in the slightest, I just dislike liars and those whom are scared to come out of the closet as the fear of judgement they harbour is a disease which spreads and infects society.

To iterate, I strongly despise the label centric society in which we live, as given I can factually breakdown reality back to 1s and 0s which therefore renders any further labelling beyond 1 = truth and 0 = a lie completely meaningless as only those whom live in complete truth as I now do can make such assessments of myself and by shining a mirror on others and making them introspectively critique themselves beyond labels such as “patched bikie member” can one find the underlying “root” of truth which allows one to let go of their repressed urges and make peace with themselves without any need to be reliant on anyone but themselves to ultimately be happy.

• LUGR changed the title to Bikie Gang Members = Try Hards
11 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Who hurt you?

I hurt myself.

I spent 35 years of my life living a lie in that I chased a materialistic paradigm thinking that I’m doing so I would be seen in a positive light by other people. Only once I had lived in castles, seen the world, had the hottest women and driven in a Lamborghini only to realise my mistake was believing that anything beyond what one is altruistically willing to sacrifice and give up as they manifest the love the wish to receive by giving it away was the ultimate crime against oneself that I, and anyone else for that matter, could commit.

Yet in becoming the living incarnation of the live I wish to be given which saw me leave my friends etc behind to go spend an entire day travelling to the other end of the Earth so that I could give the female “Me” the love I wanted by rocking up to her door in a Lambo decked out head to toe in Armani offering to take her anywhere in the world she wished to go as I manifested the ultimate, paradigm of a perfect “Man”, I am now left to share that through being willing and able to let go of everything that defined me beyond the love I wished to give was the key to Heaven, freedom, happiness and judgement from myself, God or any man or woman on the face of the planet.

As for my rant here, I see the wider macroeconomic and societal cancer that these gangs and their like generate as they feed off the perpetuation of fear via the drawing of an imaginary line creating a “Us vs them” culture which is similar to the notion of racism given that it is only one’s internal insecurities manifested outwards which allows such concepts to survive in a day and age where we are all half cyborgs with the entire history and knowledge of mankind’s past mistakes sitting in our pockets on our phones and tablets.

And add to this the fact that I’m trying to help my brother who submitted into the belief that participation in the drug trade that helps these social parasitic gangs to remain appealing in any way saw me lose him to a prison cell for 18 months and he is likely to end up back there as a result of the extortionist prices and limitations being placed upon his and his friend’s ability to get high.

My simple question to any of these gang members of “Who are YOU?” knowing that their answer will be one of avoidance as they run from facing themselves in the mirror as they hide behind the walls of their clubhouse, only allows me to mindfuck any of these boys infinitely harder than any fist or bullet will ever be able to affect me, as I am able to laugh at myself knowing that I can mathematically prove I’m a perfect 10 based on my identity, as well as through the cumulative sum of actions I have made throughout my life to free myself of the judgement of anyone and everyone, including myself.

Whilst I’m aware that my thread title is antagonistic in nature, it’s intended that way in today’s overly PC society as I harbour beliefs which are founded in mutually congruent and understandable truth, which is that I’m happy to make as big a joke of myself as I am of others whom remain with their head stuck too far up their own ass of seriousness they cannot do the same.

Also, as I am a “4” being born on May the 4th, I see myself as nothing more than a stick figure or the “1” with his dick in his hand skeeting all over the faces of those whose failure to laugh at themselves leaves them no ability to laugh at anyone or anything else in life.

1 minute ago, +plus+ said:

Did you sample the bikie skante before writing this post?

Nah. I refuse to participate in the supporting of organised crime when it is extortionate to the point that my society is falling into a state of decay as a result of me refusing to draw a line in the sand and tell these dumb fucks that they have nothing I want and nothing I need beyond them remaining perceptible so I have someone to openly mock and laugh at whilst they spiral into an existential crisis of realising how badly they fucked up in their lives.

Cousin is WOS (wheels of soul). Known to some as the black HA. I’m not reading your post cause it’s too fuckin long. I fuck with the culture but my Harley’s never seen the open road. Or any road for that matter. I am poser. Also though. Given I didn’t even read the intent of this thread I can tell you I’d watch your mouth around any 1%’er crew with the faggot talk lol. There is a massive Hells angels clubhouse less than a block away from my house and I always find it funny they can hang with Black folks like WOS but only let the Mexicans and Latinos in. My cousin and other members have tried to explain but I never pay attention enough. Here is a cool book. 

B32F02E7-2C4A-4168-B594-95C3CFC908DB.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Hey man, I’m not homophobic in the slightest, I just dislike liars and those whom are scared to come out of the closet as the fear of judgement they harbour is a disease which spreads and infects society.

To iterate, I strongly despise the label centric society in which we live, as given I can factually breakdown reality back to 1s and 0s which therefore renders any further labelling beyond 1 = truth and 0 = a lie completely meaningless as only those whom live in complete truth as I now do can make such assessments of myself and by shining a mirror on others and making them introspectively critique themselves beyond labels such as “patched bikie member” can one find the underlying “root” of truth which allows one to let go of their repressed urges and make peace with themselves without any need to be reliant on anyone but themselves to ultimately be happy.

You know this is complete and utter nonsense,  right? Your stringing together of pop culture, grade school philosophy, transcendental gimmicks,  and miscellaneous other bullshit doesn't make you wise or even interesting. It reads like Joe Rogan, Deepak Chopra, and Gwyneth Paltrow gangbanged a VHS Matrix trilogy. Or like this  https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/ spit out your personal ethos. 

Once in a while you stumble upon some interesting wordplay, but you most certainly  have homophobic tendencies and homophobic language scattered across many of your recent ramblings. For someone so enlightened and loving you sure are hung up on some trivia.

Imo, go find a psychologist and get some personality tests done. Every vibe I get from you is narcissistic, schizophrenic, probably bipolar,  and maybe borderline. There are medications that can help you. We can work on your intolerance later, in the mean time you need to do some serious work with a therapist. 

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Thanks for labelling me and all such labels are relevant in the scheme of realising one is infinite in nature so I don’t take any of it seriously, and the fact that you are so willing to judge and apply labels to me is more a reflection of yourself than of anyone else, including me.

Yet you may have missed the point whereby I said if God appeared to me as my (male) clone, I would have no hesitation in having sex with myself, so if you consider this fact or that I would let the Mrs screw me in the ass as I would do to her given I obey the Golden Rule of “Do onto others” in every aspect of my relationship with the one I love, I figure your accusations of me being homophobic in the general sense are so off base it isn’t funny. 

But I guess a guy who defends closeted homosexual bikers doesn’t know much about chakra alignment and what pleasures exist beyond the forbidden door 😂

And given my initials are MO, I am 100% nobody’s “ho” as I just have my wife role play as one each Christmas or I wish to remind myself of how lucky I am to have lived my life skirting around the fun police and their sirens as per 

https://youtu.be/Ltq77V49hwE

I would enjoy watching you try to explain your philosophy to one of these guys in person.

Lot of rambling text walls in here, did not read much of it.  Much as I can tell you got mad some bikers control the drugs, and their price, so you sought revenge by posting negative youtube comments.  They'll never fuck with you again.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Having had time to think about it these are some badass hardcore motherfuckers.  You can't just knock them down with negative youtube remarks, you're going to need to take them out.  I would suggest leaving a bad yelp review.

And then there's this

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hells-angels-hq-new-york-new-york

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hells-angels-sf-motorcycle-club-san-francisco

• LOL! 4