Pelosi Home Invasion

metronome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I haven't looked into this anymore. Any new updates @KILZ FILLZ

It’s a joke on this thing going around 

Elon Musk also shared a tweet about the attack which has since been deleted claiming “there is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye.” That tweet, by Twitter’s new owner, included a link to the Santa Monica Observer, known for publishing falsehoods, that stated with zero evidence DePape was a male prostitute.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/01/trump-paul-pelosi-attack-conspiracy-theory-00064417

• Props 1

I wanna see the wounds.  I stand with Mr. Yuck.  What kinda defense haer was this?  I want the hard facts, like, was there a round in the chamber, what's was the mag size?

Because you already know, nobody needs 30 hammers laying around.   How many pounds was the hammer isn't there some kinda class 3 license after a few pounds?  What about bump a handle, did it have one?   Couldn't have, trump outlawed those.