What is the best graff video?

tocatin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course,Style Wars....and that part in Dirty Hands(the first one)where those guys get on the subway and as soon as it starts moving they just get up and wreck shit....when they show those guys scribeing the windows."rak" or whatever-that shit got me hyped...I loved that.sick footage.

DAMN IM FIENDIN TO SEE THEM DIRTY HANDZ VIDEOS....I NEED TO SEE SOME DECENT BOMBIN VIDEOS. GRAFCORE WAS GOOD OUT TO BOMB 1&2 WAS OK ALSO.

dont take this personally but i was sort of bored with the fx video. it was well made ill give you that. but i like action mostly. although style wars does not have too much action, but its still my fav. where was i? oh ya, there are a few cool scenes on the fx vid., but i was hoping for a little more.

Guest JoeHatesCops

video

I dont watch videos, the only one Ive ever seeen is enter the madness and thats a few years old, I didnt like it that much. so I guess I have no say on anything, the only reason I watched that movie was that it was local. and my freind had it.

style wars- CAP interview

"" SEEN interview

"" DEZ interview

"" any scene with MIN

VIDEO GRAFF - CLARK and CES playing pool

"" KGB

"" COPE breaking the lock and painting clean trians

"" YES almost getting hit by a train

"" DOMS section

"" KEZ5 day bombing

a million more im forgetting....

ON THE GO - DES doing a fillin on a bus sitting at a busstop

"" ESPO, DES, CYPHER, SAT, MEEZ in the tunnels

"" 2 - COZY with hot paint

"" 2 - PRE and SEW painting fr8s

"" 2 - COST and REVS interview

"" 2 - KAIR interview

"" 3 - the live tag session

"" 3 - the tag footage in the opening montage

DIRTY HANDS 2 : the whole fuckin thing for like 40 minutes, and then the last 20 minutes looks like just extra foootage and it gets kind of boring. OCLOCK is live, but shoulda got more love. almost everything else for the first 30-40 minutes is banging though...perfect for chilling around a living room, smoking, drawing, etc....almost no FF needed....unlike all the previously mentioned vids.

thats about it.

a few fr8 videos are OK, but they get real boring, honestly...maybe if i was more of a fr8 head, but how can it be exciting to watch an hour of trains rolling? if you want to keep it all fr8s, cats should add more live footage - getting in spots, painting, etc.....and the cardinal rule for all videos, fr8 or not, is that you should never have anyone ANYONE freestyling or cutting on turntables. im sure it seems hot that week you did it, but it makes the video purely unwatchable after like the 3rd viewing.

thats my word.

Guest SilpherGirl
Originally posted by SilpherGirl

..is there a store u can actually get one? cos i doubt i can find any at malls.. where do u guys get urs at?

anyone??:confused:

......FX........

My opinion is FX the video. I like productions so obviously I would. That vid has some of the most world famous productions on it and shots of DAIM (my insper) working and explaining his ways. If you like productions, get this one. We sell it on our site with other good stuff like the cope vid (another good one for history on trains in the bronx).

CAPS............ speakin of your sister - I dissed her - slept with her last week and she gave me this fucking blister.

http://write2life.com

http://sprapex.com

MONTANA PAINT and shit dirt cheap.

Archived