Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

FR8S,EXTRA SPECIAL GOODIES

Guest mopius

those are some hot colors on that last nace fr8:eek: ...rip:(

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i caught a met/nace on a bn flat(not sure) not long after nace died. the nace was on the right panel, blue with a brown outline, and seriously one of the cleanest fr8s ive ever seen in person... i was unable to get flicks, any chance you might know which im talking about and be able to post it?

mr. met always coming through! qualified for certified

dopeness...

i always throughly enjoy your post's man, thank you

thank you.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

i caught a met/nace on a bn flat(not sure) not long after nace died. the nace was on the right panel, blue with a brown outline, and seriously one of the cleanest fr8s ive ever seen in person... i was unable to get flicks, any chance you might know which im talking about and be able to post it?

DID I DO A PW INSTEAD OF MET?

IF THIS IS THE TRAIN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS THE LAST FR8 THAT I DID WITH NACE AND WE NEVE GOT FLICKS OF IT SO IF YOU SEE IT AGAIN PLEASSEEE GET FLICKS FOR ME.....THANKS

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

could be. the train was wall side at a spot. i know you had tags all over the other side, im thinking it was possibly a double barred chtt now too. if it comes back ill definately grab a flick, this was a few months ago though.

Guest 5starstyle

those are some tight frieghts

rest in peace Nace

I never like Chips work(but props for painting), but everything else up there is really good..Feeling all them naces,mber,nesm, and Kern!

Guest 5th wheel

my goodness...HUZZAH...what a post...you've got the best posts man...that TSA nace dedication is so dope....please post some more pics in the next mmmm 5 min....cuz i love em

Guest rolldafukout

dude bro, if you havnt sent my last pack yet, id be glad to have that nace fr8 that only 3 other's have(if you have an extra) email me i might be commin out that way real soon knowdis@hotmail.com