For raildeviant and all you fr8 headz

deznatori

Guest bigdork

guess you didnt like the learn on the door of that Mews,Erupto,Ghouls! they all painted it toghether. any reason?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bigdork:

guess you didnt like the learn on the door of that Mews,Erupto,Ghouls! they all painted it toghether. any reason?

The car was rollin'. I only got 2 shots of the car. The first 2 pictures are actually 1 cut and blown up. My camera didn't set up quick enough to get a nice shot of the Learn so I zoomed in on the Erupto. The learn was a nice set of simple straight letters. I actually have alot of learn flix east and west. more east than west though since his lines roll through more often.

Goddamn, when did everyone get so tightass about what defines a wholecar. Fuck, it easily covers most of the car. The yellow piece he left across the bottom is like a fuckin' foot tall. Meanwhile the car is 19 feet tall. So all you people bitching it's not big enough go fuck yourself, get a life, and hey, maybe go paint a "real" wholecar on an autorack.

Guest bigdork

cool thanks for the explanation, would you be willing to trade for some of those east coast Learn flix, if so drop your email.

Archived