happy halloween

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

looks like joker, slope, mune, sycs, and?

that joker piece is flamboyant

while the sycs piece is walking.

hmm...yeaaaah

Guest Pilau Hands

That cayper is like my first cup of warm columbian coffee in the morning. I drink it as i sit on my elevated patio and look down the mountain at the rain falling. Thank god for my insalight waterproof moccasins, now only $29.95 at Nordstrom's.

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

SMART-

can i get a bigger virgin of that in my email?

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

individually very cool pieces all around- but overall I'm bugged by how heavily weighted it is to the right side (which is really crowded as well.) It looks out of balance.

BTW, CAYPER doing a little toothpaste style? HUSH SPORTS would be proud.

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest Bare

Oh my Christ, I heard about this production a while ago and asked Hyena to post it, but he never got around to it. That thing rocks, Loving the Cayper, Kys, Slope and Joker.

heres the deal.... the plan was joker kys mune slope cayper and sycs or sixx or however the hell he spells it, so anyway this dude motiv shows up.... hes boys with caype and he invites dude to paint so we ask him if he had the same color scheme he says yes and agrees to do as we do in that regard.... so... as hes painting first of all there was like no room for dude which sucked so we had to squish our shit in there for this kid i didnt even know... and as time goes on i look and he has a totally different color scheme and his piece sucks... so to make a short story long... the general mood was shifted to being pretty pissed at that toy, he fucked up the whole thing for his bullshit ugly piece... people came from other parts of the country to get together tht weekend and do paint and just have fun but this stupid thug wannabe decided to be a halfwitted retard and fuck it up ... eh whatever at least i got good mushrooms that weekend........ sorry for the rambling but seeing that shit reminded me how pissed i was...

that slope is super hot.

munes characs are dope overall the piece works well... and even tho motivs piece isnt all that the sycs popping out of it is neat it gives it a wierd feel like a growth or tree or something. the cayper whoa completely different then his usual edgy corner/spiky letters, and kys negative space nice.

Archived