tokyo

yoshy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yoshy

hey i am gonna be in tokyo for a little while and for kicks i wanted to check out the supreme store, anyone know where it is? any other good places in tokyo??

thanks

tokyo..holy shit i wish i could go there:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

hey i am gonna be in tokyo for a little while and for kicks i wanted to check out the supreme store, anyone know where it is? any other good places in tokyo??

thanks

how long are you going to be in tokyo? i have an art exhibition/ dj thing there this weekend [friday 8th]. if you'd like email me.

serum108@doramail.com

Guest wakassOATH

wow! i was just in seoul before i headed over to tokyo. seoul was a lot

of fun...are you from there, or are you just living there now? i would

definitley love to go back, it was a blast...

spent my first day in tokyo today, i had to work most of the day, but

soon i will have some days off to ...uhhhh...do my own thing

yo:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

nah im a white boy from the suberbs who got to live here for a year

yea man it kicks ass

• 2 months later...
Guest Porcheezee
Originally posted by MULIT

ya man he's so dope! i wish i could go bombing with him sometime...tehehe:)

that would be the greaatest!!! he's my idol and i want to be just like him!!!:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

ILL BE THE TALLEST MEXICAN IN JAPAN. SENOR GODZILLA

YO PEEPS SORRY FOR THE NEW THREAD. I CANT DELETE IT. BUT ME AND PRAE-FGS-415 ARE GOING TO JAPAN IN EARLY JUNE. CAN SOMEONE BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME. HOWS THE WEATHER THERE IN JUNE? WHERE ARE THE DOPE SPOTS? BARS/CLUBS? WHAT KIND OF PAINT DO THEY HAVE THERE? DO THEY TAKE OUR CAPS? WE GONNA TAKE THE CREW INTERNATIOAL. WE DROP BOMBS LIKE HIROSHIMA.:king:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: ILL BE THE TALLEST MEXICAN IN JAPAN. SENOR GODZILLA

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

YO PEEPS SORRY FOR THE NEW THREAD. I CANT DELETE IT. BUT ME AND PRAE-FGS-415 ARE GOING TO JAPAN IN EARLY JUNE. CAN SOMEONE BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME. HOWS THE WEATHER THERE IN JUNE? WHERE ARE THE DOPE SPOTS? BARS/CLUBS? WHAT KIND OF PAINT DO THEY HAVE THERE? DO THEY TAKE OUR CAPS? WE GONNA TAKE THE CREW INTERNATIOAL. WE DROP BOMBS LIKE HIROSHIMA.:king:

is hot as fuck, just bring shorts and t shirts, and some loose fitting boxers cus your nuts are gonna sweat like a hot dog....i might be headed over there in late july...but i might have summer school so i wont be able to go.....the paint there sucks....basically its those little shortcuts and shit.......if your looking for graff...go to the shibuya district, maybe there will be some japanese writers there that can show you the trade....as for markers....you get get em anywhere and for half the price in the states...pilots there cost like 1 buck

dope spots- off the train tracks, rooftops, shibuya, ebisu, harajuka, stay away from the rich business and residential districts, people there tend to care more about graff...for girls girls girls.....definately shibuya or roppongi, tons of adult arcades, underwear clubs....at night...tons of chicks just chilling in front of storefronts....in roppongi its just crazy.....girls are everywhere at night.....so many clubs and shit.....japanese girls love foreigners

are you in the same crew as Japan de fgs? that would kick ass if japan got ups in japan

• 1 year later...

Im moving to Tokyo in about a year. Im saving money now. I hope to meet lots of bomb asian girls there. I heard from friends that they like my type. Graff writing skaters into hip-hop. I hope so. Im wondering if I need to bring my streaks or if I can get them there. I have all colors split. Can you buy Sakura solid markers or Mean Streaks in Tokyo? Is it crushed?

i'm tryin to go to japan soon too. shibuya and maybe kyoto to see the sakura trees (cherry blossom). i also hear osaka is cool and nagoya is sick for fashion shit. those japanese girls have such of a dope style. i'm jealous, but what can you do? (shoga nai) i used to live in SF and had 2 roommates from japan (nagano and fukuoka). they're some of the most humble and polite people i've ever met. not to mention haru is one of the best friends i've ever had. she used to tutor me everynight. i miss them.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by feezone

What part of Tokyo has most Americans? What part would I want to live in?:confused:

the most diverse district is Hiroo...but trust me you dont want to live there

all the americans in tokyo are usually rich stuck up business men and their rich family members

live in SHIBUYA, EBISU, or ROPPONGI

^^these are the club places, where all the bitches, graffiti, and parting goes on in.....everything you need to live is in either one of these places

and yes they do have streakers over there...usually only white.black.and red

Originally posted by Seldoon

my sister works w/british airways, so i get tickets %80 off worldwide. i think japan was somethin round $125-175 roundtrip. i flew to miami from jacksonville for $32 round trip last weekend. she better not get fired or quit

Yo, hook it up man. haha. where u from?

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

the most diverse district is Hiroo...but trust me you dont want to live there

all the americans in tokyo are usually rich stuck up business men and their rich family members

live in SHIBUYA, EBISU, or ROPPONGI

^^these are the club places, where all the bitches, graffiti, and parting goes on in.....everything you need to live is in either one of these places

and yes they do have streakers over there...usually only white.black.and red

Other people told me that those are the places I should move. I guess those are expensive spots? Wheres the cheaper spots? Why not Hiroo?

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by feezone

Other people told me that those are the places I should move. I guess those are expensive spots? Wheres the cheaper spots? Why not Hiroo?

hiroo is one of the most expensive spots...its for all the rich foreign embassy shit.....my grandparents happen to own a small apartment building there so my family gets one of the apartments there

housing in tokyo is pretty expensive...the cheapest spots would most likly be those huge apartment complexes that are everywhere in the city.

they arent that bad, just really small but for one person its cool, plus if your in tokyo you should be outside 75% of the day/night....the city never sleeps

every part of the city can be accessed via the subway VERY conviently....so it doest really matter where you live.....but living in shibuya would be sick cus all the shit is cracking right there, the space between all the cute little japanese breezys and your bedroom will be closer...and this is a good thing

i would fucking stab myself in the ass with a chopstick to be able to hop on the next plane going to tokyo

Archived