bad brands/ colors

jah

Guest montanaman

well i tryed them all...... and ill tell you this........ fuk the rest of those paint ill stick to montanas.... i get them here in the states and yeah... there expensive ... but there worth every penny to me .... i guess when you live in a state like florida or cali where the weather is always summer like...... the paint does make a diffrence..diffrent state diffrent weather diffrent experiences.... i hear that beltonz great for all types of weather but i dont care for it its too watery for my taste... the paints not what makes the writer its the writers skillz that makes him his media is erelavant as long as he puts a masterpiece like none other .....who gives a fly fuck.....:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

well over here in perth australia

these are the paint you can get

belton , montana , hit coulors, premiums , plasticoats , wattlys , kill rusts, dulux and thats just about it

dulux are 4.65 only a few good colours ( can be racked )

beltons ( 9.90 cannot be racked behind counter )

montana 12.00 or more ( cannot be racked behind counter )

wattlys and killrusts are 4.50 for wattlys and killrusts are 11.00 +

( both can be racked )

plasticats are from 11.00 - 16.00 and can be racked

most people over her pay for their paint

dulux and beltons are mainly used

you buy the beltons from the graff shop

which is montys auto coulours but for graff

its very different over here

harder to rack etc.

most people buy their paint but also rack it

:)

www.watarush.com

Guest -MOE LESTER-

OSH aluminum and Gloss White and GlossBlack both suck on smooth surfaces like trucks, but work like a charm on pourous surfaces like brick walls or wood, the whites and blacks come in 18oz cans too

OSH silver is good, but it doesnt cover as good, maybe it was my caps...but i think OSH paint is good, its cheap, and is god for bombing....

RUSTO will and always will be the best paint for its price...excellent coverage

another 2cents

rusto is all good..krylon has their colors..a semiflat black outline works every time for me and pops a piece as good or better than any color

the spanish montana is cool, but uh..i'm not really after cancer.

the german montana is supposed to be good again, but there's been some watery stuff

belton molotov, ral and hit color are pretty much all good...but molotov is kinda really, really pricey, eh?

multona is good, also..

Archived