Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoEZ

black book thread!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drip one

this thread is sick. i need to learn how to use the scanner or camera. and cry, you got some good shit. you should paint more often.

thanx guys..you dont think the color skeme got a little fuked up?? i think it did...

Guest havek

HAHA

I 4 GOTS ALL ABOUT THAT PIECE :D YO HUSH I LIKE THE NEW READABLES ILLY BOIII

Guest ctrl+alt+del

um...not sure about that last one....

loving the comp sketches, as usual. noseywriter is improving quickly. still hate his handstyle though.your throws look really generic also, the letters are just so plain graff letters. nothing really special. also, just another thing you constantly do that is annoying, writing little messages on your sketches to us, like "i wish this could be on a wall". thats just something that gets on my nerves personally though. just trying to help you a little. maybe if i do something im really proud of, and then im still really proud of 2 weeks later, ill locate a scanner somewhere and get it up here.

yeah, that quietmenace shit just sucks. no, really.

jesus christ queit take that shit down....its fake as hell and nasty as hell, why the fuck would i want to see a 15 inch weiner,send those pictures to blink or sumthing

Guest SilpherGirl

those r mad sketches~! keep this thread going!! :cool:

Cry and SweatyButchr how long have u been writing? i'm loving ur sketches~ keep it up.

i unno how long i've been writing, probably like 4 years now...yea sounds about right.

Thanks for the props much respect, i'll post more sketches once i get off my lazy ass and flick them. Peace