black book thread!!!

NoEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

um...not sure about that last one....

loving the comp sketches, as usual. noseywriter is improving quickly. still hate his handstyle though.your throws look really generic also, the letters are just so plain graff letters. nothing really special. also, just another thing you constantly do that is annoying, writing little messages on your sketches to us, like "i wish this could be on a wall". thats just something that gets on my nerves personally though. just trying to help you a little. maybe if i do something im really proud of, and then im still really proud of 2 weeks later, ill locate a scanner somewhere and get it up here.

yeah, that quietmenace shit just sucks. no, really.

Guest SilpherGirl

those r mad sketches~! keep this thread going!! :cool:

Cry and SweatyButchr how long have u been writing? i'm loving ur sketches~ keep it up.

Re: Term

Originally posted by Jesta2k2

Term is used, sorry 2 tell ya, but i dont think that kid writes anymore so go ahead and use it, ujus lettin ya know, aiight peace

NICE THREAD

wow...haha..that had to be a month ago wheni asked that..haha...im not gonna use it..i think i found the right name...for now

Guest eessee

i love graffit ...... i love the living.... beautiful things that people can do with markers and some paper... talent is bliss :crazy: :crazy: :confused:

Guest eessee

damn i can't spell what i do what a loser i am :mad: graffiti is what i meant i'm going to my room and cry now!!!!:eek: :eek: :( :D

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by rEaL 1NA

just finished this one

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00236610f00000013.jpg'>

dude you are really a head of your time you need to get of that key board and back to the paper. just practice your ABCs with streight letters then when you got that down work on adding arrows or just mess around with them adding stuff on to them. with fill ins i dont know what the fuck your doing but work on one color then boarder it with a dark or light then add some circles or bubbles. im just giving you a heads up before your killed by others about your work

Guest stupid412
Yo Dick you should add a 2 after your name because there already is a DEMO-DFC thats been writing for a long-ass time (20+years) and he is ill as fuck. I can see you have been writing for a while to but out of respect you should throw that in there, peace-

what are you talking about?

Archived