Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoEZ

black book thread!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey cry im feeling all that shit!!.. definitely dope!.. loving that mario bro's ish... very nice yo!!.. very nice!!!...:D

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by epik31

devil.jpg

this is dope.

where in colorado are you from?

ft.collins

Guest havek

HUSH

YO HUSH I THINK ITS TIME 2 SHOW A LITTLE MORE :p KEEP THEM COMMING MAD DOPE SHIT FEELAS PEACE

http://a8.cpimg.com/image/D4/FE/8983508-11ac-017D0200-.jpg'> http://a8.cpimg.com/image/F2/FF/8983538-d070-01730200-.jpg'>

this is what happens when a NEW book exits a window of car at 70 mph...look at that mess:(ps i bit them characters....bu i did chang themmmvery little though...i have to pst some of my own females...i gotem down now....bite to learn...once youve learned...no need to bite...haha

Guest havek

YEAH BOIIIII

HAHA DOPE SHIT HUSH=) DAMN THEM GURLS 4 SHAKING OFF THE BOOK HEY:mad: ///// YO IM NOT SURE WHO ROCKED THE 3D CANVASS BUT MAD PROPS THATS ILL:p ALSO THAT ROCK LOOKING PIECE WAY DIFFER DIGGING IT /// GOOD SHIT ALSO PAUSE THE COMIC BOOK STYLE HAHA DOPE PEACE

Originally posted by Beetlejuice1

big thumbs down for biters not ahead of the game behind it for biting... come origional son!!!.....:mexican:

:rolleyes:

indeed..........son.

Guest oh oh rockaa

good shit dik..whenevr u got a chance finish tht background, where i peiced on top of that cemerty that i dident finish...aightttt get ready for spring peaciin season comes in affect..peaceeeeeee.. Sebs............. Man Demo Sux.. My Drunkin Sluts...

tight stuff cry...i think ill do some throwies just for practice you know..then ill post em.....even tho they are better on walls..hahah....i got some pieces im working on right now but they aint done..i dont want to rush it...brb with some throws..haha