Tech for the sake of tech, advancement for the sake of advancement—- what the fuck is this shit?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
44 minutes ago, metronome said:

In Europe BMW is selling vehicles with seat heaters requiring a subscription for them to work. 

There’s already top notch mechanics you can take them to that circumvent that dumb ass subscription. I’d rather have a cold booty than pay it out of pure principal. That’s why you gotta support your local black & gray markets, they’ll never steer you wrong unlike our political & corporate overlords.

• Like 2
  • Truth 3

29 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

That's dope. I'd totally pay $20 a month for a battery powered license plate that I can just play dumb about the batteries being dead as I burn through red lights and toll roads. Picture that!

And then I am gonna hack your plate and write something /prohomo™

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 2

16 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

I bet those corporate overlords are fucking your top notch mechanics through the back door 💁‍♂️

Ah yes ultra conformist, your corporate & political overlords have you very well trained. But what you didn't know, is I'm a promotor of anal sex in garages, jokes on you /prohomo

18 hours ago, Mercer said:

There’s already top notch mechanics you can take them to that circumvent that dumb ass subscription. I’d rather have a cold booty than pay it out of pure principal. That’s why you gotta support your local black & gray markets, they’ll never steer you wrong unlike our political & corporate overlords.

i keep thinking about this. people will just jailbreak their cars, and good for them. 

• Truth 1

Pay the $20 a month, leave the government plates (who's main purpose is snitching on you) in your garage, and just put an iPad™ mini with the notes app in landscape with the proper font/size and background image back there. You can change the note to whatever you want from your phone, bonus is the camera on your iPad™ also acts as a backup monitor. 

• Truth 2
  • Props 3

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Pay the $20 a month, leave the government plates (who's main purpose is snitching on you) in your garage, and just put an iPad™ mini with the notes app in landscape with the proper font/size and background image back there. You can change the note to whatever you want from your phone, bonus is the camera on your iPad™ also acts as a backup monitor. 

291AE6AB-9D22-49EC-879D-4CDD2B48BC16.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

15 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

cause then you can sell proprietary batteries. you see the game at my level. 

but that 's my point tho, I would hard wire it in, I am sure a low voltage regulator will be needed but it would work