SOFA KING KILLER(PART2)

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the swastika was indeed originally a religious symbol...the nazi's fucked up its true meaning so alot of people look at it as a racist symbol now...i personally wouldnt hit any swastikas, no matter what i was trying to imply since its attached to so much negativity now, plus im not very religious at all....but whatever floats your boat, i saw it and didnt mind it at all....

nice flicks

sofa....those are fucking nice...that first fr8 the one with the sawstika is really dope....

fuck it if it has a swastika....it still looks good!!

fuck whateveryone said...i am glad that shit caused controversy!!

fucking white suburban hiphop graff nerds....all fuck off!!

sick

sofa is sick...

swastikas are ancient... before the holocaust it was a jewish good luck symbol.. hitler, a master propagandist new how to co-opt symbols from the oppressed to use against the oppressed... it's time we reclaim our symbols from those that wish to exploit and oppress....

keep killin sofa.......

Guest o.g.sofa1
Originally posted by AbortionRingtoss

Adding a swastika is a good way to bring controversy to less than mediocre graf. "To me it means man and woman". Yeah, when you see a swastika these days that's exactly what comes to mind. Haha, you fag.

i know i aint the dopest motherfucker,but at least i have the balls to say what i write p.s. IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!!!!

Re: sick

Originally posted by crunkdup

sofa is sick...

swastikas are ancient... before the holocaust it was a jewish good luck symbol.. hitler, a master propagandist new how to co-opt symbols from the oppressed to use against the oppressed... it's time we reclaim our symbols from those that wish to exploit and oppress....

keep killin sofa.......

Actually, its an ancient asian symbol, meaning 'peace'...many, many cultures have embraced it, I wouldnt water it down into a 'jewish good luck symbol'....being the bright guy hitler was, he flipped the swatstika around switching the meaning from 'peace' to 'war' but hey, whatever,.

You idiots probably dont know this, Before WWII, Swastika was town in Mexico, It was actually real significant... and, The "Swastika" was the symbol of the town, Facists saw this town and stole the symbol and name, Some mexicans today still see the town as Swastika and still use the symbol

Archived