without considering money, what do you think is the most chill job??

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I think the guy wearing headphones and pushing shipping carts in the parking lot may have this one locked up

Bro. This was actually my first job while I was still in highschool. Some days I would clock in and walk across the parking lot to the dollar theatre and catch a movie. When I realized they didn't even know I existed there, I started clocking in before school and I would swing by on my way out of school to clock out. I was gettin paid son.

• Like 1
  • Props 5
  • LOL! 1

Hands down rich people camp grounds keeper in a place like Tahoe. I’m basically describing my uncles old gig of like 15 years. This mf *had the absolute sickest private waterfront cabin year round and only had to stock toilet paper or deal with a little light landscaping most of the time. The rest consisted of keeping a few rich hippies happy for 2/3 months out of the year. Before that he was a Yellowstone ranger but not on the actual force. Guys had the best jobs. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

46 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Believe it or not, pussy hole inspector. It's a lot more of a chill/fun job than it sounds, actually relieves more stress than it causes. Some people call it stay at home husband.

Or they call it a gynecologist. If you the big G and inspecting all the pussies? You going to see a lot of nastys.

• Truth 2

I actually really like my job when my managers don't screw me or set me up to fail and when the customers aren't just completely wrong. That's like 2 days a month at this point, and my 38-going-on-75 year old joints can't take it for too many more years...

I just wanna win the lottery and be a picker

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

Or they call it a gynecologist. If you the big G and inspecting all the pussies? You going to see a lot of nastys.

I've actually thought about what this job would be like. It can't be that good, you're either smelling/looking at something putrid , or trying to tuck your boner. Sometimes both.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I actually really like my job when my managers don't screw me or set me up to fail and when the customers aren't just completely wrong. That's like 2 days a month at this point, and my 38-going-on-75 year old joints can't take it for too many more years...

I just wanna win the lottery and be a picker

I think picker would be fun too. One of my favorite things to do was rifle through old filing cabinets in abandoned buildings.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Hands down rich people camp grounds keeper in a place like Tahoe. I’m basically describing my uncles old gig of like 15 years. This mf *had the absolute sickest private waterfront cabin year round and only had to stock toilet paper or deal with a little light landscaping most of the time. The rest consisted of keeping a few rich hippies happy for 2/3 months out of the year. Before that he was a Yellowstone ranger but not on the actual force. Guys had the best jobs. 

i have met a lot of people who manage RV parks and campgrounds — when the campground has nicer clientele they have it pretty good. amazing retirement gig