annie hathaway appreciation thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That last pic of her she looks dope, the top photos though meh. She looks like a 10, don’t get me wrong but for some reason looks like she just lays there while you’re piping, not hints where that G spot is because she doesn’t have one, no cowgirl or throat skills.

Might sound weird, but I’d rather have a 7 or 8 with cellulite, and non-rich wimminz clothes & hairdo that can ride hard. Rather than a 10 that looks like a 1st place trophy on your arm but just sits there like a trophy in a case, not doing anything that thinks doggy style hurts, or sucking dick loud AF is demeaning or something. I’m a down to earth type connoisseur of fine vaginals,

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

On 6/23/2022 at 6:40 PM, Mercer said:

I’d rather have a 7 or 8 with cellulite, and non-rich wimminz clothes & hairdo that can ride hard. Rather than a 10 that looks like a 1st place trophy on your arm but just sits there like a trophy in a case, not doing anything that thinks doggy style hurts, or sucking dick loud AF is demeaning or something. I’m a down to earth type connoisseur of fine vaginals

what-the-fuck-did-i-just-read.jpg

• LOL! 1

• 3 months later...