JOHN WATERS

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

whose seen that movie Desperate Living??? or Pink Flamingos or Poleyester or FEMALE Troubles...i usually dont like gay guys but he is pretty funny and artistic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

I've seen Pink Flammingo's, Pecker, Crybaby, and Hairspray... they were all great. John waters is a genius and Divine is one of the funniest actors (actress?) of all time.

prude

word... john waters is my fucking hero...

i don't know if they show this in states where you can smoke inside (:mad: stupid california) but there's this clip they show at all the independant movie theaters where i live where he's telling you not to smoke in the theater... even though it tastes so good, and you just love smoking :yum:... all the while he's smoking a cigarette, and doing one of the fanciest/weirdest inhales i've ever seen...

he's fucking hilarious...

by the way:

Originally posted by got tha feva

Divine is one of the funniest actors (actress?) of all time.

it's actress... i made that mistake once, and the mistake-ee made absolutly sure i wouldn't get it wrong again...:beat:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

word... john waters is my fucking hero...

i don't know if they show this in states where you can smoke inside (:mad: stupid california) but there's this clip they show at all the independant movie theaters where i live where he's telling you not to smoke in the theater... even though it tastes so good, and you just love smoking :yum:... all the while he's smoking a cigarette, and doing one of the fanciest/weirdest inhales i've ever seen...

he's fucking hilarious...

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Guest L.RonHubbard

gimmics? they just do their things.

you crazy if you cant appreciate lyrics about knifing queers at the gay parade and military faggots gettin dicked in the ass during battle...its true necros fifteen are up, but that was some party music for a year or two. he could have been dope if he just changed up the formula a little

hypercolor was genius back in elementary school

john waters tho...hes right on the money. his actors like mink stole and edith massey and divine are true to the gzame. theres no gimic, its just artistic vision my man.

Guest L.RonHubbard

i never saw that one yet...the chicken seen is from mondo trasho i thought? where the dude cuts off there heads and they flop around in the mud?

Archived