the light..

graffsurgeon

alright..i just had a two hour long conversation with my mother boyfriend whom fell off of a plank 100 feet up onto solid concrete..he was telling me about his near death experience of him rushing through a light going about a thousand miles per hour then being stopped at a bunch of people who looked like theywere covered by silloettes..the only person he could recognize was his grandfather whom died while my mothers boyfriend was in vietnam..his cousin also fell off of a smoke stack and died and a week after he fell and lived a 16 year old from around my way fell off of a 6 foot stepladder and died..does anyone else wonder about the higher powers and what they might be..or what lies above the surface besides everyday living and what you experience..i would like to turn this into a theory thread so drop some knowledge..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, this shit has happened to me multiple times through out my life..the fucked up shit is that after this guy fell he saw the guys dragging him around the site to hook him up to new safety equipment so it looked like they hadnt fucked up..i guess thats what they call an "out of body experience"...my boy also got shot in the head about 2 years ago and he lived because the slug went through his eye and into his spine..he said he could see himself lying there on the carpet in a pool of blood and his view was just circleing around his body...i dont know about this god shit but i know there is a higher power that links souls together after death..i think ghosts are the outcasts of this circle that dont quite fit in yet..

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i defenitly believe in an afterlife (heaven/ethereal planes,etc.) but...i often wonder if weve been so "white light" brainwashed since youth, if thats our sub-concious' life raft of not having a heart attack in a bad situation. ill elaborate more if anyone is confused.

Guest got tha feva

I fully believe in near death expieriences being more than just dying brain cells or something like that. I definately think it's a brush with the next life. I've had similar expieriences meditating.. shutting down my mind completely but leaving it open enough to connect with my soul. The best way I can describe the feeling is like "oh my god, this is it..." just like everything you've always known finally comes together and makes sense. At least that's what I imagine near death expieriences to be like.. maybe it's a different expierience all together when you're not seeking it out. I defnately think it's something we'd all have to expierience for ourselves to fully understand.

prude

Archived