is Cappadonna the best wu tang member?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/11/2022 at 10:01 AM, LUGR said:

@KILZ FILLZSo, did you ever come through and tell us about all your favorite Cappadonna songs?

To me the pillage is goated but it’s got a lot of nostalgia attached to it for me. It was one of like maybe the first three CDs I got while moving away from cassettes. Edit: memory came to me- the way I got the pillage was because I found or maybe stole one of those huge early discman and it was the cd inside. 

I tried to track down some other shit I like as examples 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

I hid the Pillage when I first bought it because I was so ashamed and bummed. Like…..this dude is really talking about milking a cow?! I was pretty young and it just didn’t click for me.

I definitely have learned to appreciate the album. I can’t believe they only had 97 Mentality as a bonus track 😂 . That’s the true banger.

• LOL! 1

Right out the crack vial to the Golden Gate….see the silver spoon in my mouth, it had cake.

I have a significant amount of Wu vinyl and just realized no Cappadonna. I will remedy that immediately.

What do you fools know about Remedy the illusive wu tang jew? Thats deep knowledge….couple of you had to know that dude.

Edited by fat ralphy

Upon second review I do have a Cappadonna hits album - but I just copped The Pillage on vinyl.

$45 was the cheapest available on Discogs….

I didn’t realize there was a Pillage 2 and a whole bunch of other shit he has put out in the last 5-10 years. Reviews are pretty harsh. 

I am basically a Golden Era type dude when it comes to Wu. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1

Of this “hits” I know only 4 of these tracks off top….but I still stand by Cap as a solid member of Wu.BTW - Discogs is the shit.

I know @-Rage- has a discogs account…..its crucial for any serious fan or collector.

Side note I hope Rage is doing well, it has been a while since our last update. 

0580586A-24B9-4A2A-B990-1BAEEA8DEAAE.png

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2

On 7/18/2022 at 9:05 AM, fat ralphy said:

Of this “hits” I know only 4 of these tracks off top….but I still stand by Cap as a solid member of Wu.BTW - Discogs is the shit.

I know @-Rage- has a discogs account…..its crucial for any serious fan or collector.

Side note I hope Rage is doing well, it has been a while since our last update. 

0580586A-24B9-4A2A-B990-1BAEEA8DEAAE.png

No Milk the Cow? Suspect list of “hits”…

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...