is Cappadonna the best wu tang member?

KILZ FILLZ

On 6/18/2022 at 12:18 PM, fat ralphy said:

I am a big Wu fan and definitely think you can’t rank them due to lack of individual releases from half the crew and certain verses that are insane from members who are less prolific.

That said - Ghostface is the illest in my opinion and the Ghost/Raekwon material is pretty

much all dope. 

Regarding Cappadonna his shit was dope when it came out and definitely has a couple tracks in the WU top 10 tracks. 

Stand out albums of course - OBFCL, Iron Man, Liquid Swords 

Did you go see the Wu in Concord in 06 at Rock The Bells?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Yeah I saw them there.

All the cheap seats rushed the stage. 

Saw Czarface last year which was dope. 

I had a feeling you probably went to that 06 show. I was also there….in the cheap seats. Meth hyped the crowd up and encouraged us to rush the stage. Meth made me do it.

• Props 2

38 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I had a feeling you probably went to that 06 show. I was also there….in the cheap seats. Meth hyped the crowd up and encouraged us to rush the stage. Meth made me do it.

Governess island one I went to. 07 or 8 I think. Shit was fuckin awesome. Doom and black moon were my highlights but there were some big deals on the headliner stats. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR me and the homie had taped bags of

liquor to our legs and were faded as fuck when we got there……plus the chicks we were with were wack.

I think I recall the sound was trash at that show. I stayed  put kicking back on the grass and watched the mayhem.  

Yeah, the sound was not great. Any video online has even more blown out sound bc of the quality of cameras of the time.

https://www.concertarchives.org/concerts/rock-the-bells-2006-7b8c34b2-8dd7-4cae-9b11-442d0dc6a1e7

I don’t remember Mos Def, Black Sheep, Visonaries or Planet Asia being there….Do you?

Actually, maybe a faint memory of Black Sheep.

I guess I am the black sheep considering I slept on Wu Tang.  I always thought they were like the Slipknot of hip hop since they have 80 some members so to speak.   Come to think of it, I never got into slipknot as well. 

I mean, is Wu Tang still a thing?   I know Pu Tang is always a thing but will I get more Pu Tang if I listen to Wu Tang? 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...