is Cappadonna the best wu tang member?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still rank from a 90's perspective. I'd say longevity wise Ghost & Rae eventually came out on top with the 21st century bangers. That said, still kinda channel ODB's spirit when I hear his shit, I know it's a weird perspective but he's always going to be the Osiris of this shit. Seeing them perform with ODB's son last year helped me accept I'll never see him perform again.

ODB

RZA

GZA

RAE

GhostFace

Meth

Cappadonna

Masta Killa

Rebel INS

UGod

• Like 2

I am a big Wu fan and definitely think you can’t rank them due to lack of individual releases from half the crew and certain verses that are insane from members who are less prolific.

That said - Ghostface is the illest in my opinion and the Ghost/Raekwon material is pretty

much all dope. 

Regarding Cappadonna his shit was dope when it came out and definitely has a couple tracks in the WU top 10 tracks. 

Stand out albums of course - OBFCL, Iron Man, Liquid Swords 

• Truth 1

40 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I am a big Wu fan and definitely think you can’t rank them due to lack of individual releases from half the crew and certain verses that are insane from members who are less prolific.

That said - Ghostface is the illest in my opinion and the Ghost/Raekwon material is pretty

much all dope. 

Regarding Cappadonna his shit was dope when it came out and definitely has a couple tracks in the WU top 10 tracks. 

Stand out albums of course - OBFCL, Iron Man, Liquid Swords 

So basically Wu Tang is a group but release individual albums per memeber?