Happy Birthday 2Pac

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

He would have had a boss ass album if he survived. Shit wouldn’t be the same as it is. @Elena Delle Donne I think he definitely would be washed now like snoop is, but the influence he would have had if he continued would have changed the game for the better if he was alive.

True. There are definitely a shit ton of careers that wouldn't have happened in the Tupac's still alive timeline. It would have been interesting to see how his film career would have progressed. I think he was smart and talented enough to steer the art form from behind the scenes and who knows where that might have ended up.

• Truth 1

15 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

never dug 2pac at the time.

But he could make some tunes and could the back leg off a donkey.

I feel like there's a word missing there. This seems like some Aussie saying that I'd like to work into my repitiore.

Edit

I hope it's fuck. 

Or eat

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Truth 1

10 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I feel like there's a word missing there. This seems like some Aussie saying that I'd like to work into my repitiore.

Edit

I hope it's fuck. 

Or eat

hahaha!

the word was Rap

but you could use any word you wanted.

• LOL! 2

Tupac has some jams, I always felt Biggie had a more versatile flow which I appreciated more.

Crazy to think this dude didnt even live to see 30. 

Also I will be coming live as fuck as a hologram once I kick the bucket. Showing up at Thanksgiving, BBQs……maybe even lay some pipe somehow, man technology is amazing. 

I did  suge knights mani/pedi a few times (many years ago) 

one time was prior to going down to so cal for my kids bday. (Anniversary of Tupac’s death) 

when she came up to the shop when he was in the chair-he asked  her a few questions like her when her bday was. She said she was so nervous to answer him hahaha 

was cool tho. Gave her $100 for her bday and a contact number for when we visit so cal  

he has THEEE smallest RIP TUPAC tattoo on his upper inner forearm. Small. Like font size 60 haha 

rip Tupac 

• Like 2