What happened to my hillbilly neighbour?

Ski Mask

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

of course i voted for boogie hands, which i always do, regardless of the post

but what struck me as funny, was that in all likelihood, for some reason, i would guess that the answer really is one of the above choices

keep us in the know ese

I concur... Boogie hands was the choice i selected but I think the next most likely situation would be the one involving one of the many forms of "uppers."

(tha nigga blew some sortah speedacoke esummn...maybe glass oh kristoh; fuckdiz heayed upnn sleepin fa weekkz aftawords kid! ya hear me?!@$#%)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmm..... Ese, you have to give us updates. I wonder where he went? You should snoop through his trash sometime. It's kind of like that movie "The Burbs", with Tom Hanks and Corey Feldman.

Ok, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! I finally know the whole story, thanks to my neighbour. It goes like this:

The wife left him this summer. In the begining of the winter he left town and moved to kalamazoo, michigan, and sublet the house to a few of his buddies. The buddies have had the cops over a few times (They always went in the front so I never saw them), and eventually got taken in for possesion (of what my neighbour doesn't know) so the house was empty for weeks. The hillbilly's sister has agreed to rent the place, but on the condition that he "move all that crap out of the house". So he came around yesterday and just tossed everything left in the house in to the back yard, and as of 6pm today he is back on a bus for michigan. Apparently he is picking grapes (?!?) in michigan ,under the table of course, cause he doesn't have a work permit or anything.

end of mystery....kind of sad really...

• 2 months later...

it seems homeboy never got back into the states. Summer must be close cause he's on the little 4x5 ft. deck in his camping chair next to the barbecue drinking as we speak. You can tell its not too warm yet cause he's still got his shirt on. I may try and document the "hillbillyness" of his yard if I get the chance....

the dogs seem to be gone.

Guest --zeSto--

I may try and document the "hillbillyness" of his yard if I get the chance....

good god! Please show us him shouting 'give'r'

I'll try and get some cladestine photos tommorow. the hillbilly already hates us, so I dont wanna be seen. All 3 houses I can see out my window are displaying increasing white trash tendencies. I just watched the middle aged mother in the middle house pull up in her van, get out, let the dog (german shepard) out, get a 24 of bud out of the back and head inside. The best part was she had big ugly bright purple hoop earings and black stirrup pants. classy lady.

the house to the right of that has new residents...and they are eager to break in the new deck. homeboy was out drinking out his big cooler, and lounging in the chair shirtless. Temps only topped out at like +13 today so I cant imagine he was too comfortable. hopes are high that his hot as fuck wife will continue to show up on the deck in her bikini top.

Archived