What happened to my hillbilly neighbour?

Ski Mask

what do you think? no sign of life for a month now (the snow over the trash can and entire back of house is undisturbed for weeks) and its obvious he hasn't moved cause the house is still full.

My computer is at the window facing this idiots house so I often wonder...

at least its too cold for him to be barbequeing shirtless while bumping classic rock, yelling at his dogs ("bud" and "blue"), while his friends look for stuff to burn in the makeshift bonfire. And the lack of loose trash scattered behind his fence in the back alley is a nice change....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

of course i voted for boogie hands, which i always do, regardless of the post

but what struck me as funny, was that in all likelihood, for some reason, i would guess that the answer really is one of the above choices

keep us in the know ese

I'll keep you informed. Dude hasn't showed up in the "10 most wanted" section of the paper yet so I dunno about the that possibility. If he already got taken in by the cops I'll be pissed I missed it! I'm sure there would have been a scene....

Originally posted by bobobi11

I voted for Meth fumes. However, you left out that he could have come into a heap of money and went on his dream vacation to Graceland.

thought about that...but I would have heard the resulting party and seen the cases of empties littering the back yard from the party :D

Originally posted by suburbian bum

man you should check to see if hes not dead, cause chances are he died withought anyone knowing.

he had a wife and (bratty) kids, as well as two fucking big dogs, so I think somone would know if he was dead. Unless she killed him took the dogs and split with the kids....

Originally posted by beardo

maybe he killed them and split

could be....but I dont think he has the mental capacity to plan and carry that through....assuming he stayed sober long enough for the thought to occur. If he killed them in a fit of rage he'd be the kind a guy who just played like nothing happened, then 4 weeks later after complaints from relatives of the missing they'd search the house and find them all rotting in the basement or cut up and bagged in the deep freeze or somthing.

Being white trash and living in the shittest area of my city I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.

Ok He stayed out all night drink'n(thats how we says it) and came home with the fresh odour of a bar whore named Darlien on his cover alls and his "ol'lady" went nuts he beat the shit out her and she FINALY got the guts to call the "sherif" and they in turn locked him up YET while responding to the call they find his pot plants (he's not smart enough for a meth lab) and he's now awaiting trial....in the mean time his "ol'lady" is now at a womens shelter trying to "get it " togather.She calls him every day and fucks his brother and or step dad and or best friend and or boss every night............................they'll get back togather and the cyclke repeats it's self. BAM FROM A NIGGA WHO KNOWS!

ese missed this due to the fact he was up in the yard that morning..........

gotta give it up for the expert! :D

however the plot thickens...I just found out the wife split with the kids two months ago and moved back to calgary. But he's unskilled, unemployed, and unmotivated, so he's got nowhere to go. His pops bought the house for him...so its not like he skipped town to get outta paying rent, and he's not gonna leave to go some place he's gonna have to pay for...

pot is out of the question...no tinfoil covered windows, or illegal hydro hook ups. But you're right, meth labs are very complicated...

how did i miss this thread?

ill bet its the meth. always go for the meth, or if you find his wifes name i could track her down over here and find the real story.

this is one of the best threads ive ever seen. also, thsi man sounds alot like the guy who used to live behind my house. hed always lock his kids in the tent in the summer and wed always call the police for the kids. but this story youve posed ese is very peculiar.

how did i not find this thread earlier?!

its like unsolved mysteries, except were the only ones interested

well im guessing since his wife and kids split and he had nothing to live for, he probably drown himself in the shower (dumb people can do these things)

i wouldnt rule out the methlab idea though cause ive known some pretty stupid people who have had labs set up... just wait for the BOOM!

Guest wakassOATH

well if his wife and kids left him, theres only one thing for a hill billy to do, get a grip of jim bean.. and if its too cold for the porch i bet hed in his basement just drinking tell he passes out .. then starts again

ese any sign of him

Originally posted by wakassOATH

well if his wife and kids left him, theres only one thing for a hill billy to do, get a grip of jim bean.. and if its too cold for the porch i bet hed in his basement just drinking tell he passes out .. then starts again

ese any sign of him

makes sense, any hillbillies in korea?

Its Alive! if you can call it living...

Theres a fresh bag of trash heaved over the fence...the dogs have already started picking it apart. And its not the neighbours either, you can see the trail from back porch to fence. I guess he made bail...

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by WhenOne

makes sense, any hillbillies in korea?

nope none that i can see.. maybe if i was korean i could pick them out.. they all look the same to me though

• 3 weeks later...

Another update:

I've actually SEEN him today, he's got a beard now. He showed up this afternoon with his teenage cousin/brother/son and they've come in and out of the back deck, hauling junk from inside on to the deck, then throwing it (literally) into the back yard. What they do with it from there is anyones guess. I'll post back if they decide to make a bonfire out of all this crap...

Archived