Bush pre 9-11

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they still do a pledge of allegiance????

i thought we quit that shit long ago.......at least i havent "pledged allegiance to the flag" since i think 5th grade....maybe 6th.

anyway, you heard what gore has to say about the whole war on terrorism thing? hed be doing the same thing.

yeah right, gored be hiding under his fucking desk or in a deep, deep hole until the rest of us were dead.

we either die because we get sold out, or we go out fighting.

ill go out fighting thank you.

Originally posted by chozer

they still do a pledge of allegiance????

i thought we quit that shit long ago.......at least i havent "pledged allegiance to the flag" since i think 5th grade....maybe 6th.

anyway, you heard what gore has to say about the whole war on terrorism thing? hed be doing the same thing.

yeah right, gored be hiding under his fucking desk or in a deep, deep hole until the rest of us were dead.

we either die because we get sold out, or we go out fighting.

ill go out fighting thank you.

bullshit! just cuz gores not a fuckin murdering piece of shit doesnt mean he wouldnt do anything. hed strike hard too. no fuckin way hed be scared. when ur the president of the most powerful war machine in the world ur not scared of a bunch of third world sheep. people just say that shit cuz they like talkin shit and theyre anti gore. i bet he wouldve handled the situation just as good if not better. fuck bush and his administration!

alright alright. since u all want to know so much ill tell u why they put flouride in our water. flouride, besides being something in toothpaste, it is a substance found in nature. too much, though, is toxic. the gov needs a way to get rid of this toxic substance. instead of dumping it, the companies that produce it have payed the government to put it into our water. u may think its some kind of conspiracy theory but its actually a fact. its been a while since i heard the details so i couldnt tell them to u. flouride is not good for the bones. it fills in the places that calcium is supposed to "attatch" so u dont get a sufficient amount of calcium to ur bones, making them weak. it also contains many harmful substances such as arsenic. so the government is compromising our health to make money and get rid of waste. i had speakers come to my school (actual doctors) about this. its not too widely known in the US because they want to keep it hush. another bad thing about flouride is that when u boil it, it doesnt go away. ud think u could simply boil the water and get the flouride out; but it actually makes it worse. it concentrates or something(like i said its been a while since i heard the talk). so by drinkin the recomended 8 glasses of water per day ur giving ur body way more flouride than it can handle. coca cola is another product with CRAZY amounts of flouride. one can of coke is something like 8 times the amount of flouride ur body should have.

Originally posted by jah

alright alright. since u all want to know so much ill tell u why they put flouride in our water. flouride, besides being something in toothpaste, it is a substance found in nature. too much, though, is toxic. the gov needs a way to get rid of this toxic substance. instead of dumping it, the companies that produce it have payed the government to put it into our water. u may think its some kind of conspiracy theory but its actually a fact. its been a while since i heard the details so i couldnt tell them to u. flouride is not good for the bones. it fills in the places that calcium is supposed to "attatch" so u dont get a sufficient amount of calcium to ur bones, making them weak. it also contains many harmful substances such as arsenic. so the government is compromising our health to make money and get rid of waste. i had speakers come to my school (actual doctors) about this. its not too widely known in the US because they want to keep it hush. another bad thing about flouride is that when u boil it, it doesnt go away. ud think u could simply boil the water and get the flouride out; but it actually makes it worse. it concentrates or something(like i said its been a while since i heard the talk). so by drinkin the recomended 8 glasses of water per day ur giving ur body way more flouride than it can handle. coca cola is another product with CRAZY amounts of flouride. one can of coke is something like 8 times the amount of flouride ur body should have.

do you at least get any rush out of all that fluoride?

id hope it would at least give you a buzz...

Originally posted by jah

bullshit! just cuz gores not a fuckin murdering piece of shit doesnt mean he wouldnt do anything. hed strike hard too. no fuckin way hed be scared. when ur the president of the most powerful war machine in the world ur not scared of a bunch of third world sheep. people just say that shit cuz they like talkin shit and theyre anti gore. i bet he wouldve handled the situation just as good if not better. fuck bush and his administration!

just out of curiosity, where do you think he would strike?

and with what?

and how are you going to attack with the neutered army that gore would have assembled?

i bet hed strike a lot of the same places that bush did. im not saying he wouldnt fuck shit up im just saying that just because hes not a guy who gets off on executions doesnt mean hed just let the al qaeda get away with the death of 3000 people. thats just stupid to think. any president would strike back. i dont see why bush gets so much praise for doing what any other president would have to do. people act like hes the only man worthy of bombing someone. and just because the military may not be as big (although i think it would be) with gore as president, we would still have enough bombs and troops to do what were doing now. just cuz gore is a boring guy doesnt mean hes gonna back down from an enemy that cant touch him. someone correct me.

Originally posted by jah

i bet hed strike a lot of the same places that bush did. im not saying he wouldnt fuck shit up im just saying that just because hes not a guy who gets off on executions doesnt mean hed just let the al qaeda get away with the death of 3000 people. thats just stupid to think. any president would strike back. i dont see why bush gets so much praise for doing what any other president would have to do. people act like hes the only man worthy of bombing someone. and just because the military may not be as big (although i think it would be) with gore as president, we would still have enough bombs and troops to do what were doing now. just cuz gore is a boring guy doesnt mean hes gonna back down from an enemy that cant touch him. someone correct me.

heres a question for you:

if gore DID attack the al qaeda, and attacked them in afghanistan, would people still be pissing and moaning that this was all about oil?

Guest uncle-boy

what the hell, asking us to chose between the us or terrorists?? i hate bush,he is a monkey! blah blah blah! i am an elightened youth who know's what's really going on. i really think i'm on to something new....yes that's it. ooh i hate republicans. i am so very smart. i'm glad my peers are too. good job guys. liberalism/communism all the way.

oil is a different subject than what ur talking about. ur saying gore wouldnt do shit if he was president during hte attacks and u know thats bullshit. people just say that cuz they want to feel good about bush being in office or theyre just immature and like talking shit. and uncle boy. does it sound like im asking u to choose between bush and terrorists. ur obviously a fuckin retard who likes talkin shit like a lot of the other people on this board. im with unit all the way on the nader thing but im saying that gore would be better than bush and he wouldnt just hide like a bitch from the taliban or al qaeda and its stupid to think he would. and bush shouldnt be getting credit for these attacks on the al qaeda and bin laden anyway cuz hes just a fuckin puppet. cheney is running the show along with the bush administration but gw doesnt have shit to say. hes just a front. a fuckin ignorant piece of shit playing hero.

yea it is. i thought it was nader but then i got confused cuz i went ot a nader web page and they spelled it wrong (nadir) so i thought i was spelling it wrong when i put "nader". anyway. that was my mistake but not really my fault.

Archived