ropas

http://hammer.prohosting.com/~cgraff/keas1.jpg'>

more keas

http://hammer.prohosting.com/~cgraff/lon1.jpg'>

lon

this is just a small sample

not to mention

sifer,mer,wands,kelp,bern,asend,emote,diets,

vaez,arel,cuez,dell,nerd,nems,esk,icero,apex,core,coup,recall and all other kids painting in columbus.

peas,

laffing inside www.omnimix.com

more columbus graffiti on www.omnimix.com

in broken halo and revolting zines

[This message has been edited by laffinginside (edited 07-27-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *see-phore*:

what youve got to be joking you cut on T.O but youre diggin this 1 word for you bitch TOY!

...Listen up hater. I don't know why you're watching me and my posts but frankly I don't care and I don't want beef with you. I live in Ohio and everyone always makes fun of it. Forgive me for showing some support..

...and as far as the Toronto thing goes, it just wasn't as dope as what I've heard from a lot of canadian writers.... I rolled through there and didn't really see dope shit. (at least compared to your neighbor Buffalo) - you can still hate me and call me toy or whatever but thats how I feel and I still don't want beef.

Peace

Zak2 the hated

Yeah I saw it... I'm speechless. Not really pissed just amazed. Peeps got praise for being great cleveland writers that don't really write any more.

Also, the article burned a couple of spots.

(and since that article i've seen about 7 new buff marks.) - I'll stop by your forum.. What do you write?

Peace

Anoy1.

yo zack i aint hating shit! why do you hate canada for i've been to buffalo all the way through highways,streets,downtown whatever been there.met a tonne of writers from there and even they say t.o is fucking nuts! what part of the city did you go through? you probably werent even in t.o! yo if were so weak why does loomit,diam,seemso,tats cru etc.etc. roll through almost every summer!(sorry had to drop some names!)....i dont hate ohio...i think merz(hes from ohio right?)is tight! just closed minded indiviuals like your self,irritate the hell out of me because they dont even give canada a chance cause they know deep down there going to get burned!

if the shit at the top of this page is the best your town has got dont even open your mouth about T.O! yeah that shit alright but............

Guest paintman911

ive been to mushroom mounting, once or twice but whos counting, but nothing compares to these blue and yellow purple pills. i wrote that shit. and all them flicks were dope.

------------------

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED BY THUGISH BLACKTONE. IF YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT DISSING ME YALL BETTER APOLOJIZE IN DA MORNING.

zack-not real comfortable with giving up who i am on the net...so i could see why you would not like spots getting blown up. hit up omnimix and build.

cese-get at your boy coup about that..its his wall..its on the east side on an iga. its the old WHAT crew wall. there is another legal by coup on a liquor store near it.

seephore-i don't think this is a to vs columbus,ohio thing. i think that tdot prolly has some shit. these aren't the est pieces in bustown but they are pretty dope to me.

paintman-cool calm just like my mom..whats poppin in h-town...are kotix and example still doing there thing?

peas,

laffing inside www.omnimix.com

Archived