wut to do -wut to do....

Guest BoMb MaSteR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BoMb MaSteR

heres the deal >>>

my best friends rents are wicked christian's and they made her move

to Florida for a year. She hates it & wants to come home. Shes only been there 2 months , she has a bf bak here and all her friends.. everything. When i talk to her she seems so down.. thats not like her shes one of those wicked bubbly kids.

i hate to see her that way.. she wanted to come home & visit for her Bday and her pops even denied her that. talk about fukked. i duno he is all about not lettin her kik it with non christians. They dont kno about her guy.. theyd flip... i duno i wana think of a way to get her home.

the only thing holdin her bak is her rents.. she cant stand up to them.

i dont blame her - her pops is fuked. but uh i duno.. if any of u have any ideas how i can help her . hit me bak kay?

thanks-peace

spelling corrections

back

fuck

kick

what

don't know

know

they would

want to

you

okay

negative 5 points for use of the word wicked.

Guest willy.wonka

im a christian

i think you should join us....doooont fiiiight...

its all bad....i went to a christian church and they tried to tell me they're my new friends "now" and my old friends are evil and i should move out and get a place with them....i told them what i felt when he said that and they really watched thier words with me...i was different.trying to tell me that "i dont have the hola spirit."

its not cool when you step into a church and someone puts thier hand on you and you feel something EVIL...i backed off quikly..

i think you should keep trying to reach her...yah know...keep her real,before they dim the lights ,play a movie and bring out the colored lights and sing......its on the same lines of hypnosis...you have a soul,yes,but i feel you and i know how lost a church can get you...

take it easy

one thing I have noticed is that christians are afraid of alot of things...but I talking about those diehard christians. They almost come off as a paraniod schizophrenic. Everything is the work of the devil that is trying to tempt them away from thier lord and savior Jebus Christopher. I feel sorry for them that they feel that it is thier job to save the workd while in constant fear of something that you can in no way confront. poor christians

Re: Re: wut to do -wut to do....

Originally posted by Zack Morris

negative 5 points for use of the word wicked.

That would be plus five points for use of the word wicked. It's negative 5 for saying "hella".

Archived