Buffalo mass shooter referenced “political compass memes” radicalized him in his manifesto

KILZ FILLZ

Is the political compass a radicalization tool I’m unaware of?

I took that stupid test a few years back but remember immediately mentioning there wasn’t a single firearms question, so how did this test work?

seems like it puts everyone in the bottom left quadrant. 

Dude a glowie?

• KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Buffalo mass shooter referenced “political compass memes” radicalized him in his manifesto
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm radicalized every time I land a kick flip. I suppose it's possible to be radicalized by political memes. TBH I'd like to see his political compass results, from what I've heard about his manifesto, he was pretty much neo-liberal (older democrats like Hillary/Biden) with an extra twist of hard racism.

The way the test works is it gets a general idea for your political tendencies. Issues like 2A probably aren't the most useful questions for the test I'm assuming, because even people from the authoritarian end might still support gun rights. Hence the "thin blue line" stickers next to "come and take it". I do think it's fairly predictable graffiti writers, or even former graffiti writers would end up anti authority, and economically on the left. We're not exactly known for licking police boots, or observing individual property rights. 

• Truth 1

Just came across this, no idea if it's authentic but kinda makes sense.I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, although most people think that think racism is a narrowly defined aesthetic & only authoritarian right. Racism tends to correlate with authoritarianism, as opposed to economic left or right.  Plenty of commies & progressives have done some terribly racist shit. Even with all the editing & whitewashing of FDR's speeches, and words he still comes off racist AF and even nominated a Klan leader to the supreme court. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 9:30 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

his guy is what being terminally online does to a mf

None of this really has anything to do with this particular case, but man, my initial reaction was fuck this retard. Handcuff him to the back of the cruiser and drag him to jail. If he dies he dies. But like in retrospect and to a lesser extent, a lot of people are bombarded non stop by just straight up bullshit that is causing them to short circuit.

When I was doing insurance work and was in a new person's house everyday, they would 9 times out of 10 have Fox news on. The whole fucking day. And people would just tell me the wildest fucking shit, their inner most opinions on issues like immigration. The most popular solution I heard was "We should all just go sit at the border and shoot them down with machine guns as soon as they cross into America." 

Fucking what? Who should do that? Not me. I have repairs to do. 

But the solution to any problem is almost always the same. It's always murder. I had some one pitch me the idea that if your kids fuck up bad enough, as a parent, you should have the right to murder them. Straight up. No I don't think I want to have a beer with you when the day is over. I'm out.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

None of this really has anything to do with this particular case, but man, my initial reaction was fuck this retard. Handcuff him to the back of the cruiser and drag him to jail. If he dies he dies. But like in retrospect and to a lesser extent, a lot of people are bombarded non stop by just straight up bullshit that is causing them to short circuit.

When I was doing insurance work and was in a new person's house everyday, they would 9 times out of 10 have Fox news on. The whole fucking day. And people would just tell me the wildest fucking shit, their inner most opinions on issues like immigration. The most popular solution I heard was "We should all just go sit at the border and shoot them down with machine guns as soon as they cross into America." 

Fucking what? Who should do that? Not me. I have repairs to do. 

But the solution to any problem is almost always the same. It's always murder. I had some one pitch me the idea that if your kids fuck up bad enough, as a parent, you should have the right to murder them. Straight up. No I don't think I want to have a beer with you when the day is over. I'm out.

2CC3D5BF-5225-4977-8D9F-2FD5297589ED.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

fox/tucker really do mainline a lot of uhhh not great and explicitly violent ideals into tens of millions of peoples' homes in a near daily basis. an uncle in ohio used to be a republican because he worked in a city dominated by a few crooked unions, but now he's a republican because he believes in the race war 

• LOL! 3